ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz's Brother's Comments

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jeff Walz believes his brother Tim is “not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.” Jeff Walz has even suggested joining forces with Donald Trump against his brother and Democrat presidential nominee Kamala Harris.

Facebook posts by Jeff Walz about his brother:
The two men have been estranged for some years.
“Haven’t spoke to him in 8 years. I’m 100% opposed to all his ideology. My family wasn’t given any notice [that] he was selected and denied security the days after,” Jeff Walz wrote in one Facebook post, in response to a comment that he should “have a talk” with his brother.

In another post he said he had “thought hard” about openly endorsing Donald Trump, and clearly suggested his brother is not vice-president material.

“I’ve thought hard about doing something like that! I’m torn between that and just keeping my family out of it. The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.”

• Wow
Reactions: moe
This isn’t the first denunciation from somebody close to Tim Walz. The former commander of Walz’s batallion in the Minnesota National Guard, John Kolb, wrote a long post about the Minnesota governor on Facebook, describing him as a poor leader and a coward.

“I do not regret that Tim Walz retired early from the Minnesota Army National Guard, did not complete the Sergeants Major Academy, broke his enlistment contract or did not successfully complete any assignment as a Sergeant Major. Unwittingly, he got out of the way for better leadership.”

• Haha
Reactions: moe
This isn’t the first denunciation from somebody close to Tim Walz. The former commander of Walz’s batallion in the Minnesota National Guard, John Kolb, wrote a long post about the Minnesota governor on Facebook, describing him as a poor leader and a coward.

“I do not regret that Tim Walz retired early from the Minnesota Army National Guard, did not complete the Sergeants Major Academy, broke his enlistment contract or did not successfully complete any assignment as a Sergeant Major. Unwittingly, he got out of the way for better leadership.”
I'd advise you not to go this route. What was it you guys said about Trump's niece's comments? Just saying. Don't be hypocrites.

I'd advise you not to go this route. What was it you guys said about Trump's niece's comments? Just saying. Don't be hypocrites.
I don't pay attention to disgruntled family, friends or ex's. I follow policies I agree with and disagree with . His policies tells me he is a pos don't need confirmation from his brother .

Reactions: Airport
I don't pay attention to disgruntled family, friends or ex's. I follow policies I agree with and disagree with . His policies tells me he is a pos don't need confirmation from his brother .
I understand that. But my point is that if you were a person that blasted one person's niece for her comments, not sure it's a good look to then use another family member comments against another candidate just because they aren't your pick. Also like how both sides will blast celebrities/athletes for their comments, but then parade celebrities/athletes for their comments when they are for their candidate.

Maybe his brother is right? Maybe not? That wasn't my point.

I understand that. But my point is that if you were a person that blasted one person's niece for her comments, not sure it's a good look to then use another family member comments against another candidate just because they aren't your pick. Also like how both sides will blast celebrities/athletes for their comments, but then parade celebrities/athletes for their comments when they are for their candidate.

Maybe his brother is right? Maybe not? That wasn't my point.
I get ya ... both sides play it and I don't agree with it .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT