ADVERTISEMENT

Tillerson said to be on verge of resigning

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
.....said that Trump's actions are the reason.......

rats.jpg

Reactions: moe
Tillerson was one of his few good choices.
I'm still not sure what to make of him. That said, I think Donnie is discovering that, like Sessions, Tillerson isn't going to roll over and play dead for him at every tweet.

I'm still not sure what to make of him. That said, I think Donnie is discovering that, like Sessions, Tillerson isn't going to roll over and play dead for him at every tweet.

Don is discovering that no one in Washington is going to roll over for him just like Jim Justice is discovering in Charleston. Those people have been there a long time, they protect their power bases, and they know these guys will be gone long before they are.

Both Trump and Justice think they can run a govt. like a business. The CEO says "Jump!", and everyone says "How high?" Politics don't work that way. You try to command a powerful Congressman to jump, he's likely to come back with a big "F*** off!" and all you've done is make an enemy for the rest of your term.

Trump's biggest enemy is his own big mouth. If he'd shut up and try to govern he might get something done, but all he wants to do is carry out little vendettas via Twitter. Does he really think that calling out Shelly Moore-Capito in her home state is going to get her to vote the way he wants her to? The majority of people here want to keep the Affordable Care Act and she wants to stay in office. Does he think she's going to commit political suicide by caving in to him? The man needs a solid dose of political reality, and people surrounding him aren't going to give it to him.

Reactions: bamaEER
Don is discovering that no one in Washington is going to roll over for him ... The man needs a solid dose of political reality, and people surrounding him aren't going to give it to him.
He thought that the people he appointed would roll over.

Don is discovering that no one in Washington is going to roll over for him just like Jim Justice is discovering in Charleston. Those people have been there a long time, they protect their power bases, and they know these guys will be gone long before they are.

Both Trump and Justice think they can run a govt. like a business. The CEO says "Jump!", and everyone says "How high?" Politics don't work that way. You try to command a powerful Congressman to jump, he's likely to come back with a big "F*** off!" and all you've done is make an enemy for the rest of your term.

Trump's biggest enemy is his own big mouth. If he'd shut up and try to govern he might get something done, but all he wants to do is carry out little vendettas via Twitter. Does he really think that calling out Shelly Moore-Capito in her home state is going to get her to vote the way he wants her to? The majority of people here want to keep the Affordable Care Act and she wants to stay in office. Does he think she's going to commit political suicide by caving in to him? The man needs a solid dose of political reality, and people surrounding him aren't going to give it to him.
Based on his seething tweets, he still thinks he who carries the biggest stick wins. Pretty obvious his playbook has one play.

According to him, his Attorney General, is far from the best. Funny how Sessions went from best to worst in less than six months. Beware I and Me type people.

Shumer is now defending Sessions, when just 6 months ago he was calling him a racist. It goes both ways.

He is currently taking a leave of absence. Only Trump can make Democrats feel sorry for Sessions, as to Tar Heel, you can appoint a racist as your AG but still can't just fire him when he picks the rule of law over loyalty to the Prez. Conservatives have a problem holding two alternating facts in their head at the same time.

He is currently taking a leave of absence. Only Trump can make Democrats feel sorry for Sessions, as to Tar Heel, you can appoint a racist as your AG but still can't just fire him when he picks the rule of law over loyalty to the Prez. Conservatives have a problem holding two alternating facts in their head at the same time.

Trump is a putz. I was discussing Shumer, not Trump. He's on your side. Crap on him like you do Trump for the same things.

How's this one?
DeathSpiral.jpg
The implication is the same. You've been posting a plane going down for well over a year, and in the meantime, he won the Primary, he won the General, was elected President, and has been implementing his policy for 7 months. Me thinks you don't even see the irony in the symbology of an aerobatic plane pretending to be out of control yet completely executing a well rehearsed routine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT