ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger just can't play anymore..it's a shame ,he'd probably

WESTBGVA

All-American
Jan 26, 2002
Edenton NC
be ok if he wasn't such a slut....he will never get back mentally ..his dad is probably turning over in his grave.

I think he just needs to man up. Stop pointing to this swing change and that change and play more! I bet after missing the cut in the morning, he won't play again until the WGC at Firestone. Then the PGA. Then who knows? At least he finally admitted the fact that he can't take his driving range swing to the golf course.

I don't think it really has anything to do with Butch Harmon. I think Tiger has just lost "it". He was once the most feared golfer on the planet. When he was in the tournament, everyone else said "well, hope I can keep up". Now, it appears as if they don't even know (or care) that he's in the tourney.

And his swing, it's not that much different than earlier. Lets remember, Tiger wasn't the straightest driver of the golf ball back in his prime. We seem to think he was hitting 320 down the middle. He wasn't. He was hitting it 320, but he was so far out there that he was hitting wedges out of the rough. Now, he's lost about 30 yards which means he is hitting 8 iron, sometimes 7 iron, from the rough. For us golfers, that's a huge difference. He also needs to hit his 3-wood and irons off the tee more. Keeping it in the fairway is more important to him now than ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT