ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts from a Longhorn....

TexasBullhorn2

Redshirting
Jan 5, 2004
I have not read the other threads on here, so I may be re-stating what a lot of people have already said, but, had Grier played today, the Mountaineers would probably have beaten Syracuse by five touchdowns. I don't care what his pro prospects are...what he did to his teammates, his coaches, his university, and its alumni is unconscionable, and goes against the way I was raised and everything I believe in.

For one to do what he did is the ultimate in arrogance, selfishness, and ingratitude, and speaks very poorly of his character as a man. Some may say that I am overreacting and being unrealistic given the circumstances, but, to me, there are things that are more important than circumstances. I am very sorry for my Mountaineer brethren, because you had a very good team this year, and did not deserve this outcome.

I am a forty-year season ticket holder at UT, so I'm not a newbie, and we had several key players who elected to do the same thing last year. I feel the same way about them. Luckily, we won our bowl game anyway, but that does not excuse what they did. Perhaps I should change my handle to Texas Dinosaur, but for now, I remain.....

Texas Bullhorn

Texasbullhorn2 your spot on. Grier is a selfish punk. He will suck in NFL anyway. He’s a lesser talented Geno.

Anyway Dana is a horrible coach. Every WVU fan knows it. Herman is a real coach. Period.

Texasbullhorn2 your spot on. Grier is a selfish punk. He will suck in NFL anyway. He’s a lesser talented Geno.

Anyway Dana is a horrible coach. Every WVU fan knows it. Herman is a real coach. Period.
Herman is a bitch. Period. Can’t even beat WVU with twice the talent, and us having a “lesser talentend Geno”. After reading your assessment of Grier, I’m more confident than ever that he will be successful!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
We did better before Grier came. 2 years with Grier we went 7-6 and 8-4. 10-2 before he got here. He never played in a bowl game in his career. Took steroids, cheated, quit, hurt, quit again......if Grier never came we could have already fired the bad coach.

Reactions: putnam green
"herman is a real coach"? ol tommy boy looked on the verge of tears and shaking like a leaf on our last drive and conversion. he whined like a bitch over horns down. no offense to you texas guy, but pride, your comment is stupid.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT