ADVERTISEMENT

Though the mainstream media won’t tell you this, the obiden economy is bad and getting worse... ruining America EVERY DAY !

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Furniture Manufacturer Fires All 2,700 Employees While They Slept, Days Before Thanksgiving Holiday​

A text message reportedly sent to employees read:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FORM UFI/LANE PLEASE READ
We ask that all employees not report to their work locations tomorrow November 22, 2022
Over-the-road drivers, whether or not you have completed your delivery, please immediately return equipment, inventory, and delivery documents for those deliveries that have been completed to one of the following locations Winston-Salem, NC. Verona, MS, or Victorville, CA. To be clear, do not complete any additional delivers. Additional information will be provided tomorrow morning. Please be patient and we will proactively communicate when additional information is available.

According Freightwaves, employees received the following statement, “At the instruction of the board of directors of United Furniture Industries Inc. and all subsidiaries, we regret to inform you that due to unforeseen business circumstances, the company has been forced to make the difficult decision to terminate the employment of all its employees, effective immediately, on Nov. 21, 2022.”

I don't need the media to tell me my middle class paycheck is not going near as far as it did 2.5 years ago . I'm not a politician or living on government checks so I haven't received a raise do to inflation.

BIDEN ECONOMY: ADP Jobs Numbers Released and They're Horrible - 100,000 Manufacturing Jobs Gone

@DrPaulGosar

1d·
The small business network group, Alignable, just released a survey indicating that over 40% of U.S. small business owners can no longer afford to pay rent on time.

The Biden Regime's radical economic policies are intentionally destroying the American middle class.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT