ADVERTISEMENT

Those of you who hate Obama.....guess who is one guy that doesn't?

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
......TRUMP! [roll]

That must really burn your a$$es. Trump said after numerous conversations, he has grown to "really like him" and says that he really likes his ideas and recommendations and has "great chemistry", and would like to continue this relationship. He also said that Obama "loves his country, and has tried to make it better".......

[thumbsup]

......TRUMP! [roll]

That must really burn your a$$es. Trump said after numerous conversations, he has grown to "really like him" and says that he really likes his ideas and recommendations and has "great chemistry", and would like to continue this relationship. He also said that Obama "loves his country, and has tried to make it better".......

[thumbsup]

All of the other liberals on the board claim Trump is a liar. Do you think he's telling the truth this time? Lol.

Reactions: Airport
All of the other liberals on the board claim Trump is a liar. Do you think he's telling the truth this time? Lol.

Nice dodge. In PE class, you must have been one of the last one's out during dodgeball. ;)

And you all claim Trump is NOT a liar.......so, since that's your belief.........:americanflag:

Nice dodge. In PE class, you must have been one of the last one's out during dodgeball. ;)

And you all claim Trump is NOT a liar.......so, since that's your belief.........:americanflag:
I doubt the dodgeball comment. He probably whined and cried so much, they put him in the corner with all losers like dave and dvldog

I already posted in another thread that Trump lied and dissembles just like Hillary. You must have missed that post.

......TRUMP! [roll]

[thumbsup]
It is not about not liking Obama. He is an overall good guy
with a great family. His policies suck and has damaged
our safety and military. I am also a lifelong Democrat.

It is not about not liking Obama. He is an overall good guy
with a great family. His policies suck and has damaged
our safety and military
. I am also a lifelong Democrat.

Really????? I must have missed all the attacks the past 8 years compared to the previous years.......

I already posted in another thread that Trump lied and dissembles just like Hillary. You must have missed that post.

So, you voted for a guy that you don't think tells the truth?????? Wow.....glad we have "educated" voters in America.

Really????? I must have missed all the attacks the past 8 years compared to the previous years.......
You sure did. After 9/11 add them up. I am also a Vietnam
Vet, and like most vets, we need to restore military and
upgrade equipment to protect our soldiers, sailors, marines,
and airmen and women.

I doubt the dodgeball comment. He probably whined and cried so much, they put him in the corner with all losers like dave and dvldog
Hi Bru, I can see I'm still in your head daily. I'm going to start giving you reason to dislike me really soon. Maybe I'll start with your wife.

I have zits on my ass I think about more than you and the zits are way more intelligent. It is just when the word "loser" is thought of, scum like you are thought of by many. So feel good you are at least thought of at that moment. Now go and eat a pile of shit, poser.

......TRUMP! [roll]

[thumbsup]
I don't hate Obama, but why should that bother people? Because you want it too?

I have zits on my ass I think about more than you and the zits are way more intelligent. It is just when the word "loser" is thought of, scum like you are thought of by many. So feel good you are at least thought of at that moment. Now go and eat a pile of shit, poser.
I'm not sure what's funnier, me living in your head as much as I do or you thinking your comments cause me to do anything more than smirk at your obsession and then feel sorry for you.

Not shocked you have zits on your ass.

Good to see ole bru is still above it all. Has there ever been a bigger liar and coward in the history of the internet?

Well he was a Democrat, and he did invite the Clintons to his wedding, but no, you are right, he has so much more in common with uneducated people from the heartland than he would with a fellow president, prolly why his wife is gonna live in that conservative city called New York. Ya'll got played and I don't have to do anything except watch it. Have they repealed ACA yet? I so hope they kick everyone off their health insurance before Novemebr 18. Our first pussy grabber president, Trumplethinskin, Pouty mclittlehands! Whew! I get to ridicule the president and don;'t even have to be racist to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT