ADVERTISEMENT

this you sammyk ?

"MAP" unmasked: The person who organized the p—dophile "MAP Camp" in Vermont is a trans nonbinary Latinx leftist drag queen activist named Jonathan Peter Jacquez. Jacquez, of Barre, Vt., uses multiple aliases that include "MytheBe," "Nathan" and "Linda Fromme."Jaquelyn Rieke, the owner of the Onion River Campground where the event was supposed to be, alleges in a public statement that the MAP Camp did not get her permission. (Her camp is next to a school.) Rieke acknowledges that she knows Jacquez, whom she alludes to by his alias. People responding in the comments to Rieke accuse her of being a handler and groomer for p—dophiles.Support my journalism at http://ngolocals.com

Well, that would be a CHARTER PREP SCHOOL......not a public school. So.........take the hiring process up with those Republican-loving charter school choice people.

You're saying people like this aren't involved in public education?

Should he fired and put in jail. And this justifies Donny how ?????
Tell us Trump's crimes. Tell us exactly what he did . You can't neither could the prosecutors. Yall believed the Russian collusion story until you pissed yourself, you believed the laptop bullshit, you believed the corona bullshit shit.
Now let's talk policies..... can you do that ? I haven't seen one Democrat on here be able to . A couple trys then let's emotions get in the way . Trump is not a true conservative he is more of a old school Democrat then anything . He based his policies on jfk and Reagan. What of kamala s policies do you support and what don't you support? Should be a easy question. Leave Trump out of it , just tell me her policies

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT