ADVERTISEMENT

This whole ‘rebellion’ thing was because Matt Gaetz got his

the lemmings are the idiot dem/communists who voted 212 on every vote...

IF they would have voted for McCarthy the first vote, they would have had MORE POWER...

but idiots WILL BE idiots...

THANK the dem/communists for helping MAGA...

Lol. No. Let's just agree they are idiots.

IF they would have voted for McCarthy the first vote, they would have had MORE POWER...

But they had to embarass him. Even if it meant they lost again.

Lauren Bobert

"How sad is it that us governing as the founders intended looks embarrassing to Democrats?"

"I'll tell you what's embarrassing. 40-year high inflation is embarrassing. 5 million illegals crossing our southern border is embarrassing/ Surrendering to ISIS and fleeing Afghanistan is embarrassing. Having a president that cant' finish his sentences is embarrassing."

Reactions: roadtrasheer

You do realize Kevin had Trump's support...so I sided with Trump, who did you side with?

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
You do realize Kevin had Trump's support...so I sided with Trump, who did you side with?
The WINNERS.

309b8b8f4d5b83a7f89b6dc4c10a985e_500x0.jpg

@RussVought
·
21m

.#The20Patriots are now heroes.

They damaged the DC cartel & delivered transformational reforms to Congress.

Who will be the members that join them & make their number 30 on the next fight?

Courage is contagious.

Just because I voted and agree with most of Trumps policies does not mean I agree with all he does..
I. Not a sheep or a lemming....
That's called democracy... I loved all the votes . Democrats should try having balls

Then the bottom line seems to be

"I support Gaetz, I don't know why he held out, but that doesn't matter because I supported the hold-out"

Lemming=ology 101

I don't know why he held out. You don't either.

I don't hold a strong position one direction or another due to the delay. It worked out in the end. You, however, are very biased.

Who is the lemming here?

I don't know why he held out. You don't either.

I don't hold a strong position one direction or another due to the delay. It worked out in the end. You, however, are very biased.

Who is the lemming here?
The lemmings are rarely the minority fighting against power. Any conservative should be ecstatic the house fought for a less powerful house leadership and scared that they had to go this far to get an agreement from supposed republican leadership.

Feelings hurt over the sex trafficking investigation

unbelievable….
No it’s not. There are real issues. The makeup of the steering committee is a huge issue. Deciding who goes on what committee will increase the possibility of real accountability and positive movement on conservative issues.

No it’s not. There are real issues. The makeup of the steering committee is a huge issue. Deciding who goes on what committee will increase the possibility of real accountability and positive movement on conservative issues.

I think you just identified why Democrats and RINOS are so upset.

They are not happy about single issue bills either. It's a lot easier to sneak pork and bs projects into a bill for grandma's social security

They are not happy about single issue bills either. It's a lot easier to sneak pork and bs projects into a bill for grandma's social security

Instead of Grandmas Social Security. Hence why people should support what they are attempting. If Grandma paid into it she deserves her money back instead of bankrupting it on other stuff. Right?

This. McCarthy is now handcuffed and we can actually start trying to pull some power back into the hands of the Representatives away from the leadership. Pelosi had waaaaaay too much power.

Instead of Grandmas Social Security. Hence why people should support what they are attempting. If Grandma paid into it she deserves her money back instead of bankrupting it on other stuff. Right?
Yeah but that is a whole different debate.

Partisans love it because they can stuff crap into otherwise important legislation and if you decide you can't vote for it they will tag you with voting against everything in the billm
I mean who would want to know exactly what there representative is voting and voting against. I'm all for this

I think you just identified why Democrats and RINOS are so upset.
This. McCarthy is now handcuffed and we can actually start trying to pull some power back into the hands of the Representatives away from the leadership. Pelosi had waaaaaay too much power.
She ran a shadow executive branch through the legislative branch.

Feelings hurt over the sex trafficking investigation

unbelievable….

Listened to Boebert on Hannity radio a little bit yesterday. You and Hannity are fools. "We had agreed to the framework in principle before the voting started. What was not complete was codifying that framework in the House Rules. All but 1 change was agreed to when 6 held out. After that last change was complete, we voted for his nomination."

"None of the talking heads were accurate in where negotiations were along the process".

Listened to Boebert on Hannity radio a little bit yesterday. You and Hannity are fools. "We had agreed to the framework in principle before the voting started. What was not complete was codifying that framework in the House Rules. All but 1 change was agreed to when 6 held out. After that last change was complete, we voted for his nomination."

"None of the talking heads were accurate in where negotiations were along the process".
Talking heads ....I would love that job ....like people on ESPN get paid to puke out a opinion...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT