ADVERTISEMENT

This terrifies Kamala

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Hiding Harris. Literally a coward.

If Trump says it to her face. She'll cry like a baby.

She's shaking her head no while saying yes. Body language 101 says she means the opposite of what she's verbally agreeing to.

She is so far out of her lane. She accidentally fell into this job and couldn't say no and she's so far over her head it's not even funny.

The first elected woman for president should not be a dingbat.

Hiding Harris. Literally a coward.

If Trump says it to her face. She'll cry like a baby.

She's shaking her head no while saying yes. Body language 101 says she means the opposite of what she's verbally agreeing to.

She is so far out of her lane. She accidentally fell into this job and couldn't say no and she's so far over her head it's not even funny.

The first elected woman for president should not be a dingbat.
The epitome of DEI. If she were a white man, she wouldn’t be the nominee let alone the current VP. Anyone who disagrees, please feel free to prove me wrong with defending her record and qualifications.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVUALLEN
The epitome of DEI. If she were a white man, she wouldn’t be the nominee let alone the current VP. Anyone who disagrees, please feel free to prove me wrong with defending her record and qualifications.
She is absolutely what's wrong with hiring by gender, race, or anything other than qualifications and merit! It helps no one, and harms the very person (people) it's supposed to benefit.

I'm not a DEI hire, I'm a "high heels hire"
iu

Yup...you are Kamala...and we know who made you that way!

Word...I wore her ass out!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT