ADVERTISEMENT

This Team Will Win

TejasFan

Senior
Jun 13, 2004
TeeAWanna, Mexico
OK...................the ISU game is behind us. Forget about it. This team will win again and make Mountaineer fans proud. Nobody said this team would compete for the National Championship but they will continue to entertain the average fan. Ole Warez is still behind them!

OK...................the ISU game is behind us. Forget about it. This team will win again and make Mountaineer fans proud. Nobody said this team would compete for the National Championship but they will continue to entertain the average fan. Ole Warez is still behind them!
WE will get well against Baylor. We come out ready to rectify yesterday's game.

After that we lose to Texas, TCU, then beat OSU and lose to OU. We go 2-3 down the stretch finishing 7-4 then lose the bowl game.

I hope you guys are right. BUT I'm trying to figure our where your optimism is
coming from. Our pattern the last eight years is not being able to win big
games (last night we played a 2-3 team and got waxed). Dana's been here
eight years (paid in the neighborhood of $20 million) and has not produced.
I suggest he's been given ample time to prove he's a head coach but has
failed.

I hope you guys are right. BUT I'm trying to figure our where your optimism is
coming from. Our pattern the last eight years is not being able to win big
games (last night we played a 2-3 team and got waxed). Dana's been here
eight years (paid in the neighborhood of $20 million) and has not produced.
I suggest he's been given ample time to prove he's a head coach but has
failed.

I hate to say it but it's time for a reboot.

Reactions: Rootmaster
He's proven he's not going to change or is unable to change. Never makes in game adjustments and he's too stubborn letting the same crap go on year after year, game after game. He doesn't have the Will to get better. I actually think he would be relieved to get fired, take his millions, and retire. The guy is not head coach material.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
We know every time a Fluffer Holgorsen coached team goes up against half decent competition the fans of the other team will be entertained.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I called 8-4 before the season and the hurricane, and had ISU listed as a toss-up.

The game set-up reminded me of WVU's win over VPI when WVU was 2-3 and Tech was ranked 3rd. Night game, at home, playing an overrated team against a WVU team that wasn't as bad as it's record looked. WVU ran an overconfident Beamer Bunch out of the stadium and back down I-79/77 in a route.

The same thing happened to WVU in Ames. You play half assed against a decent team and you get beat.

This loss might be just what the doctor ordered for WVU.

Having a bye week is good for getting the injured some rest, but in light of the butt-whuppin' we took Saturday, it's going to be long 11 days until Baylor comes to town.

I called 8-4 before the season and the hurricane, and had ISU listed as a toss-up.

The game set-up reminded me of WVU's win over VPI when WVU was 2-3 and Tech was ranked 3rd. Night game, at home, playing an overrated team against a WVU team that wasn't as bad as it's record looked. WVU ran an overconfident Beamer Bunch out of the stadium and back down I-79/77 in a route.

The same thing happened to WVU in Ames. You play half assed against a decent team and you get beat.

This loss might be just what the doctor ordered for WVU.

Raffy..................I assure you...........the doctor didn't order the whipping Iowa State put on Holgs. Ain't it funny that Holgs got upset over the ISU fans storming the field. On the other hand .............if WV fans whipped up on say.........Oklahoma............he would love it if WV fans stormed the field. Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT