ADVERTISEMENT

This POS has bigger issues to take care of....

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defended her controversial announcement to only give individual interviews to journalists of color and blasted Chicago media institutions for their "overwhelming whiteness and maleness" in an extraordinary letter on Wednesday.

In a two-page letter to the media, Lightfoot, the first Black woman as well as the first openly gay mayor in Chicago's history, praised her own 2019 election for "breaking barriers" and took a shot at media organizations in the city for not adequately addressing "institutionalized racism" in their ranks. Her decision to only speak to Black and Brown reporters, she said, was part of her lifelong battle to fight for diversity and inclusion.

Meanwhile:
Chicago Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 219
Total Shot: 1270
Total Homicides: 234

Chicago May to Date
Shot & Killed: 32
Total Shot: 223
Total Homicides: 35

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defended her controversial announcement to only give individual interviews to journalists of color and blasted Chicago media institutions for their "overwhelming whiteness and maleness" in an extraordinary letter on Wednesday.

In a two-page letter to the media, Lightfoot, the first Black woman as well as the first openly gay mayor in Chicago's history, praised her own 2019 election for "breaking barriers" and took a shot at media organizations in the city for not adequately addressing "institutionalized racism" in their ranks. Her decision to only speak to Black and Brown reporters, she said, was part of her lifelong battle to fight for diversity and inclusion.

Meanwhile:
Chicago Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 219
Total Shot: 1270
Total Homicides: 234

Chicago May to Date
Shot & Killed: 32
Total Shot: 223
Total Homicides: 35
This entire woke movement has demonstrated where the true racism in America lies. How many millions said (and still say) Mike Brown and George Floyd are examples of racism without any evidence of racism in either case? All they saw was the skin color of those involved. Textbook racism. and then you have mayor lightfoot. I have no sympathy for the victims of violence in chicago. They'd rather she spew here hate for whitey. Those dumbasses can't get out of their own way and will always live in their crime infested hell-hole. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of idiots.

The woke faux-racist movement has gotten so out of hand when my clients seek counsel as to how to avoid being accused of racism by their employees I tell them it is impossible to be accused of racism by a minority employee if you have no minority employees. Probably not the nicest approach but my job is to protect them from bullshit claims.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT