ADVERTISEMENT

This Moderator Is doing a Great Job....

I was completely surprised. I was mainly watching to see what the moderator was going to do to make it biased or help Biden. It didn't happen. Yup, surprised. She did really good in allowing both of them punch and reply.

She did her job. She asked the questions. She didn't interject herself into the conversation. She treated both reasonably well and allowed them to be the stars of the show.

However, for future reference, don't expect this radicalized thinking to become anything more than an anomaly.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
She did her job. She asked the questions. She didn't interject herself into the conversation. She treated both reasonably well and allowed them to be the stars of the show.

However, for future reference, don't expect this radicalized thinking to become anything more than an anomaly.

I agree. She probably knew how well her Biden connection history was and knew that people were turning in just to see her behavior. It’s a one time thing.

I thought she actually asked some pointed questions of Biden that he's NEVER been asked since running.

Reactions: polar80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT