ADVERTISEMENT

This is what you want from your head coach

You want this type of interaction with the fans and young players. Today it's the youth and middle school camp.

I really want Brown to win big here and he's doing an awful lot of things just like this to lay a strong foundation, but ... boy this is going to be a LOOOOOONG season. The lack of returning talent at most positions outside of RB and maybe DL is staggering. This team will have to be extremely well coached and have good luck avoiding injuries just to be competitive in most Big XII games.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I really want Brown to win big here and he's doing an awful lot of things just like this to lay a strong foundation, but ... boy this is going to be a LOOOOOONG season. The lack of returning talent at most positions outside of RB and maybe DL is staggering. This team will have to be extremely well coached and have good luck avoiding injuries just to be competitive in most Big XII games.

I just hope he can keep the ship from sinking past Tech and KU this year.

I just hope he can keep the ship from sinking past Tech and KU this year.
That's a realistic goal, IMO.

There will be growing pains, but it will be interesting to see how the team progresses. I think we hit the ceiling with our last staff and knew what was the best we could expect. This staff is unknown and may ultimately underachieved compared to the last HC, but at least there is a chance to more be competitive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT