ADVERTISEMENT

This is what happens when you let dead people elect your president.

Those days are coming to an end. The world is burning around you because of Democrat policies. People are waking up to that. This isn't the party of JFK anymore.
I honestly feel that these are Biden policies and not Dem policy. they are too extreme left for most Dems...

The Democrat party has been overrun with radical Leftists. They're driving the agenda, selecting the issues, and demanding the candidates who they think can fool enough voters to carry out their diabolical ideas. Biden is just a puppet doing the bidding of the ideologues who are running rampant in his administration and pulling the levers at the DNC.

I honestly feel that these are Biden policies and not Dem policy. they are too extreme left for most Dems...
Hahahaha no chance. He doesn’t believe in anything other than following what’s popular and trading on his name for personal gain.

He’s an empty suit for appearance’s sake. A figure head. This is Obama’s old admin running the show.

Hahahaha no chance. He doesn’t believe in anything other than following what’s popular and trading on his name for personal gain.

He’s an empty suit for appearance’s sake. A figure head. This is Obama’s old admin running the show.
Exactly. He has always espoused the view which he thinks will provide him the most votes, and sometimes he takes both sides of the argument if he thinks he can survive the confusion. Since his election in 2020 he has steered his ship further left than most Dems simply because that portion of the country has become the loudest faction and he hopes to use them for re-election. Yes he is an empty suit but his handler's remain unknown altho probable is Obama. Hopefully thic country will come to its senses and get rid of the vermin who are trying to destroy our nation...

Exactly. He has always espoused the view which he thinks will provide him the most votes, and sometimes he takes both sides of the argument if he thinks he can survive the confusion. Since his election in 2020 he has steered his ship further left than most Dems simply because that portion of the country has become the loudest faction and he hopes to use them for re-election. Yes he is an empty suit but his handler's remain unknown altho probable is Obama. Hopefully thic country will come to its senses and get rid of the vermin who are trying to destroy our nation...
I honestly don't believe he even has a clue what's really going on? He does or says what he's told. Without his notes, he's lost.

Hey I resent that 'ya know?
iu

Why creepy poopy pants? Everyone saw for themselves last Thursday what an absolute blank slate 'ya are! :rolleyes:

Guess I did kinda poop all over myself during that debate with Trump huh?
iu

Yeah 'ya did creepy poopy pants...you made an absolute mess all over yourself! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I honestly don't believe he even has a clue what's really going on? He does or says what he's told. Without his notes, he's lost.

Hey I resent that 'ya know?
iu

Why creepy poopy pants? Everyone saw for themselves last Thursday what an absolute blank slate 'ya are! :rolleyes:

Guess I did kinda poop all over myself during that debate with Trump huh?
iu

Yes you did creepy poopy pants...'ya made an absolute mess over yourself! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Joe gave a speech in Raleigh NC 12 hours after the debate in Atlanta. It is amazing how much difference a teleprompter made in his performance. He may be a brain dead stumble bum but he still knows how to read his handler's speech ...

Joe gave a speech in Raleigh NC 12 hours after the debate in Atlanta. It is amazing how much difference a teleprompter made in his performance. He may be a brain dead stumble bum but he still knows how to read his handler's speech ...
Barely. When the prompter freezes up, he does too! :rolleyes:

I like we saw the benefit of prostrate massage from his loving wife and told him to just read and not bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT