ADVERTISEMENT

this is the left/dems/communists/marxists/fascists...

44b571d5e665fbbf.jpg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Men pretending to be women actually taking frozen tomato paste and V8 popsicles and inserting them inside themselves to mimic female menstruation...

0864e69bb6c2f2d0.png

aa97ffc395bc693d.jpeg

or just call them groomers and pedophiles...
Can someone tell me where any of this is natural?
I'm one who supports gay marriage if for no other reason than why should straight people have to deal with splitting everything we work for or going through a divorce. But guy acting like they are pregnant because they are a bottom.... really?

Reactions: 30CAT

Number of 'women' pedophiles suddenly surges​

Last edited:
dc_draino
·
1h

When I worked as an Entertainment lawyer in LA 6 yrs ago, China was buying up Hollywood studios & paying *way* too much

Legendary Pictures made Dark Knight, 300, Godzilla, The Hangover

Bought in 2016 by Wanda Group

Where is Wanda HQ?

Beijing

This Communist expansion into our culture needs to be banned

@shadowknight412

Women are not men.

Men can't get pregnant.

This is a disfigured and mutilated woman who has chopped her tits off, wears short hair, and is pregnant.

Perhaps most disturbing of all: A man stuck his dick in crazy.

It's okay to shun these people, and make them live as outcasts from your society.

There is no need to be "inclusive" or "understanding" of their "lifestyle" just ****ing shun them, exile them, and make them live as exiles.

d2a618600d897dba.png

@Apolitical

8h·
The horrific story in Georgia of the homosexual couple adopting two young boys, raping them, and prostituting them to other homosexuals for money, is getting zero media attention.

Not a mention from any mainstream platform including Fox.

Why?

Because they don’t want to confirm what everyone knows and has been saying about the LGBTQ movement.

It is a tool for disgusting pedophiles to groom and sexually abuse children.

@USCenturion

1h·
I'm going to post this again, and I will probably post it once a week on here.

There is no such thing as "trans" men, there is no such thing as trans women, and there is no such thing as trans children.

They're people who are suffering from a mental disorder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT