ADVERTISEMENT

This is the best Mao could do?

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
The White House @WhiteHouse [/I]Follow

Violence against police is unacceptable. Our prayers are with the officers in MO. Path to justice is one all of us must travel together. -bo

12:09 PM - 12 Mar 2015

If you can't be bothered to say anything of substance, why bother at all?

That's all you can bitch about?

He and Holder made appropriate statements and you want more words. For a guy who starts a half dozen anti-'Mao' posts every day, it seems like you're running out of something to bitch about.

Re: That's all you can bitch about?

Seems to me they had a lot to say when Trayvon Martin was killed, even more to say when Michael Brown was killed - and tell me again what led up to the beer summit?

Now let a.cop get shot and the best he can do is 140 words before hitting a plane for a fund raiser And a TV show.....
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You're unreal

I predicted this, it was all too easy to see coming.

One wingnut says that Obama and Holder wont' say anything at all, but then when it's shown that they did another wingnut complains that it's not enough.

Just admit that there is absolutely NOTHING Obama could do in this situation to make you say "yeah, that's enough, he did a good job". And then be honest with yourself, if you can, and tell me whether what has been said would be enough for you had it been a GOP president. No, if it was a GOP president you'd be defending the exact same actions tooth and nail.

Re: You're unreal

You're wrong. On the way to his fund raiser, he could have stood before a microphone, and said "We're going to do everything in our power to bring the person(s) responsible for this action to justice". But a tweet.....that's just lame.

Originally posted by EERs 3:16:

You're wrong. On the way to his fund raiser, he could have stood before a microphone, and said "We're going to do everything in our power to bring the person(s) responsible for this action to justice". But a tweet.....that's just lame.
Why is it up to him to make a pledge like that? The FBI is almost certainly involved, but I'm pretty sure they have local, county, and state police and courts to "bring the person(s) responsible for this action to justice."

Jesus Hubert Christ. If Obama turned water into wine you'd complain because it was white and not red or vice versa.

Originally posted by Popeer:

Originally posted by EERs 3:16:

Why is it up to him to make a pledge like that? The FBI is almost certainly involved, but I'm pretty sure they have local, county, and state police and courts to "bring the person(s) responsible for this action to justice."

Jesus Hubert Christ. If Obama turned water into wine you'd complain because it was white and not red or vice versa.
You don't understand. Obama has to give a sincere and solemn statement on every murder or act of violence anywhere in the country, in front of a camera, standing before a microphone.

Every shooting.
Every time a girl gets beat up.

Essentially, anytime a black person (or assumed black person) performs any violent act at all, Obama has to stand before a microphone and admonish the behavior and swear utter devotion to justice.

Otherwise he's a hypocrite.

Previously, he's gone out of his way to handle issues the FBI is reportedly taking care of - why not this one?

Me niether. I have no clue what this means...

Never seen such a statement in the context of a condolence. Enlighten me.

I think a tweet is a bit like a an after thought in most people's mind. I say this especially in light of his pandering to the blacks in the wake of Michael Brown. Pretty simple really. This is akin to paying lip service because they have to. If they hadn't ran their fvcking jibs previously I doubt we would have even got the tweets.

As Clay says, it's a continued display of being tone deaf to what's needed.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The fbi was involved in the michael brown investigation but that didnt stop him from running his dicksucker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT