ADVERTISEMENT

This is a good read.....

Frustrated Dems say Obama botched Russia response
The Hill - ‎33 minutes ago‎
The Obama administration is under fresh scrutiny for its response to Russian meddling in the election after new details emerged this week about how the White House weighed its actions against the 2016 political environment.

Trump and the GOP are governing and legislating. You probably havent noticed because the media is too busy chasing ghosts.
http://www.npr.org/2017/06/23/53384...ry-trump-has-signed-no-major-laws-5-months-in
Then you guys should love this Russia thing.[/QUOTE]
Major is the key word......NPR is being a little disingenuous. Show me anywhere that Trump ever mentioned "major" in his tweets or elsewhere. I guess that NPR is now the decider of "major" even though Trump never said a word about major.

"A White House spokesperson confirmed to NPR that at the time of Trump's tweet, the number was actually 39 — not 38."

"The Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017 marks Trump's 40th law signed."

More fake news. Pardon me if I mock liberals trying to bash Trump. He won. Get over it.
Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get over it. Maybe....as soon as he stops with the super ego. It would be easier if the Democratic Party had legitimate leadership.

Honestly, I don't think I'll ever get over it. Maybe....as soon as he stops with the super ego. It would be easier if the Democratic Party had legitimate leadership.
He won't stop and so you are stuck. He is what he is,always has been and will always be. The voters got a good look and decided he was the better option.

He won't stop and so you are stuck. He is what he is,always has been and will always be. The voters got a good look and decided he was the better option.
I'm just surprised so many people like what he is.....an egotistic, rich kid, windbag that has flip flopped on almost every major issue in politics, and has cherished his place in Hollywood. But hey, winning is everything. Hillary Clinton was a pretty bad choice I'll give you that for sure

Reactions: bornaneer
I'm just surprised so many people like what he is.....an egotistic, rich kid, windbag that has flip flopped on almost every major issue in politics, and has cherished his place in Hollywood. But hey, winning is everything. Hillary Clinton was a pretty bad choice I'll give you that for sure
I not so sure that many people like what he is. This is a good opportunity for reflection as to why and how he got elected. The answers will give us a telling picture of the state of politics in this country.

DDAjfKKXkAUupBk.jpg:large

Maybe the actual quote from Comey used to provide the synopsis of your last response. Amazing how conclusions can be drawn to shape a narrative. Don't you think?

"I think that was a fairly easy judgment for the (intelligence) community," he said. "Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that the flip side of that coin was he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."

I vaguely recall a quote from one of Putin's cronies along the lines of, If Hillary wins there will be Hiroshima's all over the place.

I not so sure that many people like what he is. This is a good opportunity for reflection as to why and how he got elected. The answers will give us a telling picture of the state of politics in this country.
Don't really know what Trump is, Don't care for his ego but do like his plan to drain the swamp. Both sides and the middle of the swamp need cleaned and refilled with some legislators who care for the nation as a whole and would work together to strengthen the nation..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT