ADVERTISEMENT

This is a good read.....

The constant focus on Russia by the dems will be their downfall .

Yeah, I know, right. Because who cares about Russia meddling or interfering with our elections. Who cares if everyone's vote actually counts, regardless of for which party or candidate it is cast. Who cares about the integrity of the voter registration databases.

Let's be honest though: if it was revealed that the Russians were trying to influence the election in favor of Clinton.....every conservative and Republican would be pressing just as hard for investigations whether she won or lost.

And liberals and Dems would be trying to weaken the impact of the influence, just like the right is dong now.

Let's be honest though: if it was revealed that the Russians were trying to influence the election in favor of Clinton.....every conservative and Republican would be pressing just as hard for investigations whether she won or lost.

And liberals and Dems would be trying to weaken the impact of the influence, just like the right is dong now.

Even Jeh Johnson said the Russians didn't change, alter or influence a single vote. All the Dems are accomplishing by trying to tie Trump to collusion is fire up the GOP base. Ossoff lost because of it. Trump won that district by 1%. Handel dramatically outperformed Trump because the GOP voters are reacting to what they think is a witch hunt.

The Dems better get back to real issues and stop the identity politics or they will continue to struggle. Identity politics has lead to policies that American don't want (e.g. open borders, mass immigration, no restrictions on abortion, etc.). Read far left liberal, Peter Beinart's article on this very topic. I don't agree with any of his policy positions, but he was pretty much dead on in his analysis.

Even Jeh Johnson said the Russians didn't change, alter or influence a single vote. All the Dems are accomplishing by trying to tie Trump to collusion is fire up the GOP base. Ossoff lost because of it. Trump won that district by 1%. Handel dramatically outperformed Trump because the GOP voters are reacting to what they think is a witch hunt.

The Dems better get back to real issues and stop the identity politics or they will continue to struggle. Identity politics has lead to policies that American don't want (e.g. open borders, mass immigration, no restrictions on abortion, etc.). Read far left liberal, Peter Beinart's article on this very topic. I don't agree with any of his policy positions, but he was pretty much dead on in his analysis.
  1. Ossoff lost in a district that hasn't elected a democrat since 1979.
  2. Identity politics (although backfiring) has nothing to do with Russia
  3. Even if Democrats abandoned identity politics, most Dems would still focus on policies that seek to help promote the rights of the LGBT community, advance civil rights for minorities, and protect the rights of immigrants and minority religious groups.
  4. Russia is a needed and serious investigation - can't Trump and his loyalists just STFU until Mueller releases his findings? It doesn't prevent Trump from enacting his agenda.

Russia is a needed and serious investigation - can't Trump and his loyalists just STFU until Mueller releases his findings? It doesn't prevent Trump from enacting his agenda.
No, they can't and nor should they. Allow the left to control the narrative? Surely you don't think that's a good idea strategically. I hate his twittering but I can still see the necessity of.

[QUOTE="Boomboom521, post: 1579904, member: 14642
  1. Russia is a needed and serious investigation - can't Trump and his loyalists just STFU until Mueller releases his findings? It doesn't prevent Trump from enacting his agenda.
[/QUOTE]
You mean like the dems are STFU and waiting for Mueller?

No, they can't and nor should they. Allow the left to control the narrative? Surely you don't think that's a good idea strategically. I hate his twittering but I can still see the necessity of.
ANY narrative is destroyed or confirmed by Mueller's findings. If it was midterms even, I'd understand. Until the findings are revealed, Trump's tweets aren't changing the left's opinions, and unnamed sources aren't changing the right's. The difference is that the media is still heavily implementing their strategy, and Trump /GOP are not.

[QUOTE="Boomboom521, post: 1579904, member: 14642
  1. Russia is a needed and serious investigation - can't Trump and his loyalists just STFU until Mueller releases his findings? It doesn't prevent Trump from enacting his agenda.
You mean like the dems are STFU and waiting for Mueller?[/QUOTE]
Sure. I think the Dems should STFU too. But they can't enact any agenda but whining right now can they.....Trump and the GOP can and should.

Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin's election assault

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...utin-election-hacking/?utm_term=.20f84ecc28c6
U5P8vnZ.png

ANY narrative is destroyed or confirmed by Mueller's findings. If it was midterms even, I'd understand. Until the findings are revealed, Trump's tweets aren't changing the left's opinions, and unnamed sources aren't changing the right's. The difference is that the media is still heavily implementing their strategy, and Trump /GOP are not.
Hahahaha

And yet, revised Dodd Frank, pulled back a ton of Obama policies, pulled out of Paris, set in motion multiple initiatives, have Trumpcare ready for a vote that will likely pass ending the Obama trash, shaken confidence into the entire media establishment thereby weakening them, shitcanned a political FBI director, put his military commanders back in charge of military policy, confirmed a SCOTUS appointee, and are poised for Tax reform.

I can see what you mean that Trump is failing to push his agenda forward.

Hahahaha

And yet, revised Dodd Frank, pulled back a ton of Obama policies, pulled out of Paris, set in motion multiple initiatives, have Trumpcare ready for a vote that will likely pass ending the Obama trash, shaken confidence into the entire media establishment thereby weakening them, shitcanned a political FBI director, put his military commanders back in charge of military policy, confirmed a SCOTUS appointee, and are poised for Tax reform.

Plus 38 pieces of legislation signed into law and that does not include EO's. Now we see why Trump has to talk to the American people directly.

Hahahaha

Then why are you guys whining about the Russia narrative then? I thought it was because it impeded Trump's agenda? Which I said, it doesn't. Why care?

Then why are you guys whining about the Russia narrative then? I thought it was because it impeded Trump's agenda? Which I said, it doesn't. Why care?
Take your "I hate Trump" glasses off. Just a dumb question.

Sure. I think the Dems should STFU too. But they can't enact any agenda but whining right now can they

But with MSM in their corner, they seek to change public opinion of the drones of the world. I have never seen leaks this bad.

It is. Congress is stonewalling a ton of big agenda points. Only just now is healthcare back in the spotlight, because things are dying down now, and that ledge they're walking out too isn't as high.

Take your "I hate Trump" glasses off. Just a dumb question.
I can't....tried.....just can't. I don't think it's a dumb question either though. I didn't care about the birther crap....peddled by the right for years. Russia wanted him to win. Bothers me like crazy

It is. Congress is stonewalling a ton of big agenda points. Only just now is healthcare back in the spotlight, because things are dying down now, and that ledge they're walking out too isn't as high.
Ok. Well I guess you guys get it both ways. It shouldn't stop the GOP though. Unless.....they feel like something might come from it all. Then I understand. If it's all dem bs, I'd laugh and groove on. It's only going to give the Republicans Congressional majority and the WH again

Ok. Well I guess you guys get it both ways. It shouldn't stop the GOP though. Unless.....they feel like something might come from it all. Then I understand. If it's all dem bs, I'd laugh and groove on. It's only going to give the Republicans Congressional majority and the WH again

That's why conservatives are very unhappy with Congress.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I can't....tried.....just can't. I don't think it's a dumb question either though. I didn't care about the birther crap....peddled by the right for years. Russia wanted him to win. Bothers me like crazy
They wanted him to win? Or her to lose? Or just create enough uncertainty for her impending win that it would inhibit her ability to function effectively?

I'm betting the latter. As soon as she lost, a new game started. This one, though, has the Dems doing their bidding for them.

Looks like you're the tool. Do you even bother to read what you post? Oh...I get it...they weren't "major" enough for you.
"A White House spokesperson confirmed to NPR that at the time of Trump's tweet, the number was actually 39 — not 38."
"The Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017 marks Trump's 40th law signed."

You are such a miserable dick.

They wanted him to win? Or her to lose? Or just create enough uncertainty for her impending win that it would inhibit her ability to function effectively?

I'm betting the latter. As soon as she lost, a new game started. This one, though, has the Dems doing their bidding for them.
Either way. It was stated by the IC that the Russians wanted Trump to win the election. I want to know why.

Either way. It was stated by the IC that the Russians wanted Trump to win the election. I want to know why.
Can you provide that actual quote from it? I don't recall reading that. There is a major difference between wanting him to win, wanting her to lose, and wanting to weaken and discredit her. End result may be the same, motivating factor can be different. I'd also like to understand if it's the case, how they came to that conclusion.

Can you provide that actual quote from it? I don't recall reading that. There is a major difference between wanting him to win, wanting her to lose, and wanting to weaken and discredit her. End result may be the same, motivating factor can be different. I'd also like to understand if it's the case, how they came to that conclusion.
I think all they know about the motivating factor is that they wanted him to win and her to lose. :$

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16R077

Might be dense on my part, but I don't understand the difference totally.

I think all they know about the motivating factor is that they wanted him to win and her to lose. :$

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16R077
Another avenue for thought is that the Russians may have felt they got the short end of the stick in the whole tangled mess in regard to the Russian uranium deal. A lot of money went to several places. The uranium investors’ efforts to buy mining assets in Kazakhstan and the United States led to a takeover bid by a Russian state-owned energy company. The investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation over the same period, while Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s office was involved with approving the Russian bid.

Another avenue for thought is that the Russians may have felt they got the short end of the stick in the whole tangled mess in regard to the Russian uranium deal. A lot of money went to several places. The uranium investors’ efforts to buy mining assets in Kazakhstan and the United States led to a takeover bid by a Russian state-owned energy company. The investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation over the same period, while Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s office was involved with approving the Russian bid.
I'd be happy to see both Clintons behind bars if that happened. As we compare conspiracies and their validity, I say again....let's just let the investigation play out. If these pay for play accusations are true, Trump should just appoint a prosecutor to go after them. Why wouldn't he? He seems to not give a fvck about public perception at all.

Might be dense on my part, but I don't understand the difference totally.
Maybe the actual quote from Comey used to provide the synopsis of your last response. Amazing how conclusions can be drawn to shape a narrative. Don't you think?

"I think that was a fairly easy judgment for the (intelligence) community," he said. "Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that the flip side of that coin was he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."

Maybe the actual quote from Comey used to provide the synopsis of your last response. Amazing how conclusions can be drawn to shape a narrative. Don't you think?

"I think that was a fairly easy judgment for the (intelligence) community," he said. "Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that the flip side of that coin was he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."
I personally took Brennan's testimony as the basis for my view of Russia wanting Trump to win. I believe he said he thought it was that they wanted both to happen (him win- her lose), but I couldn't find his testimony my first search.

You mean like the dems are STFU and waiting for Mueller?
Sure. I think the Dems should STFU too. But they can't enact any agenda but whining right now can they.....Trump and the GOP can and should.[/QUOTE]
Trump and the GOP are governing and legislating. You probably havent noticed because the media is too busy chasing ghosts.

ADVERTISEMENT