ADVERTISEMENT

This board is deader than sPitt football

....so this board has conformed to your personality....

247eers site is dead unless I get the board discussing real true reality. If I don’t post there that site is dead dog. Keatoncornerloser got banned over there. Hell the board would be better without his anti WV agenda.

That 247eer site over there is pro N.C. If you like WV you won’t get along with all those clueless N.C. posters on that site. Seriously they pump up N.C. and tear down WV with every negative thing they can dig and find. It’s pathetic. They fail to mention all the scum in N.C. Outside of Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh the rest of N.C. is mostly ghetto welfare trash with plenty of illegals adding to the mess. Nothing but mostly bad ghetto public schools in N.C. as well. Charlotte even is half ghetto itself with horrible public schools. Eastern N.C. is 3rd world welfare, crime ghetto scum. They are currently stealing, looting now with the floods. Plus they get hurricanes, natural disasters and it will get worse. 80% of SC is also ghetto poor trash.

247eers site is dead unless I get the board discussing real true reality. If I don’t post there that site is dead dog. Keatoncornerloser got banned over there. Hell the board would be better without his anti WV agenda.

That 247eer site over there is pro N.C. If you like WV you won’t get along with all those clueless N.C. posters on that site. Seriously they pump up N.C. and tear down WV with every negative thing they can dig and find. It’s pathetic. They fail to mention all the scum in N.C. Outside of Asheville, Charlotte, Raleigh the rest of N.C. is mostly ghetto welfare trash with plenty of illegals adding to the mess. Nothing but mostly bad ghetto public schools in N.C. as well. Charlotte even is half ghetto itself with horrible public schools. Eastern N.C. is 3rd world welfare, crime ghetto scum. They are currently stealing, looting now with the floods. Plus they get hurricanes, natural disasters and it will get worse. 80% of SC is also ghetto poor trash.
You sir are a dumbass. But you already knew that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT