ADVERTISEMENT

Things ‘will only get worse’ in 2023

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

This form of government just doesn't work anymore. We went from imperfect to incompetent in 20 years.

I have never seen our country in such a mess. Lord hear our prayers.

The president, the administration, the news, the celebrities, the politicians have no clue what the middle class have to deal with. I hope you middle class Dems pull your head out of your kazoo.

The most puzzling thing to me is how in the world there are people that still believed Biden is doing a good job.

This form of government just doesn't work anymore. We went from imperfect to incompetent in 20 years.

The president, the administration, the news, the celebrities, the politicians have no clue what the middle class have to deal with. I hope you middle class Dems pull your head out of your kazoo.

The most puzzling thing to me is how in the world there are people that still believed Biden is doing a good job.
I don’t know why people keep asking these questions. It’s part of their plan. We all better wake up and realize our government, msm, and corporate America has been taken over by foreign interests. You would think 100 billion to Ukraine would be proof enough while we struggle to pay our bills and put food on the tables of America.

f49ca3aefd408d6e.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT

He’s only doing a good job in comparison with Trump, the worst president in US history.

ADVERTISEMENT