ADVERTISEMENT

They ran out of Republican ballots at the polls in my district of Pittsburgh yesterday.

I’m thinking our own government. Haven’t you wondered where all those ballots came from? The film even questioned where with no conclusions.

Well considering swamp dwelling Leftists infest virtually all corners of that vortex of deficits & deceit that would not surprise me. Not at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
Plenty of Democrat ballots, but for several hours, GOP ballots weren't available.

What is more, a garbage truck suddenly caught on fire on the Liberty Bridge at rush hour. They shut down that major bridge and both tunnels. I left my office at 4:15pm and had to go around PNC Park after being rerouted up the Parkway North and back down again. I didn't get to the polling place until 6:52pm.

Many people I know who were stuck in the maelstrom of traffic bailed on going to the polls or couldn't make it.

The working-class vote (probably, majority GOP) took a big hit in Allegheny County yesterday. Many people got home after the polls closed.

So, here we go again basically.
Liberal dry-run for November

I’ve noticed something lately. Is it me or did msm stop with “the big lie” and “baseless” repetitive nonsense after 2000 Mules was released. They’ve all suddenly gotten very quiet. I mean, they can refute the evidence, right? Unless of course, they can’t. Maybe NYC_eer can refute it for them?
There’s no need. You’re a moron if you fall for that shit.

Feel free to prove I’m a moron by providing factual rebuttals. I will continue slapping you around like the bitch you are until you prove me wrong.
You are about to do a whole lot-o-bitch slapping my man!
giphy.gif

No shit Sherlock. If we didn't cripple domestic production, we'd be in much better shape.
See, here come those hurt feelings and made-up stories. smh

Even before Covid, energy producers cut back on investment and less profitable projects under pressure from low prices and institutional shareholders demanding higher returns.

Then producers slashed output further during the throes of the pandemic, when the need for petroleum products fell off a cliff. People weren’t going anywhere and businesses were shuttered, so far less fuel was needed. Demand dropped so suddenly that West Texas Intermediate crude, the U.S. oil benchmark, briefly traded in negative territory.

Economies have since reopened, manufacturing has revived, and people are driving and flying again. This led to a surge in demand and an increasingly tight oil market beginning last fall. In November, President Joe Biden tapped the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in a coordinated effort with other nations, including India and Japan, in an effort to calm prices. But the relief was short-lived.

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine at the end of February sent an already fragile energy market reeling.

Rising fuel costs are a massive problem for business and consumers — Here’s why they’re so high

There’s no need. You’re a moron if you fall for that shit.
How big of a "moron" should we consider you voting for a guy who had 80 million devoted followers on election day, and inside of less than two years later he has managed to piss away all of that "record" support to the lowest approval ratings of any President EVER at this point in office? (as well as his own low numbers) 😏

excerpt:
Overall, only about 2 in 10 adults say the U.S. is heading in the right direction or the economy is good, both down from about 3 in 10 a month earlier.

That new poll I just posted is all the more amazing considering Biden gets virtually zero negative coverage from the media. Compare their kid gloves treatment of that half dead corpse to the way they skewered Trump on a daily basis. Just imagine how bad creepy Joe must be that even with no negative media coverage, he has lost almost 80% of his post election support?

Things were sure a lot easier for me when I was safely sealed down in my basement
iu

Aw...'ya should have stayed down there creepy Joe, 'cause things were sure a lot better for all of us too before you came up out of it! :rolleyes:

Arrogance goes hand-in-glove with accomplishments. Let's not give him too much credit, ol' pal.
Not necessarily, some people get arrogant living off others accomplishments. Sorta like the 18 year old riding around in the mustang his daddy bought.....yeah he feels better than the kid who struggled to get the pinto ....
That's what NC eer reminds me of .

Not necessarily, some people get arrogant living off others accomplishments. Sorta like the 18 year old riding around in the mustang his daddy bought.....yeah he feels better than the kid who struggled to get the pinto ....
That's what NC eer reminds me of .
NYC_eer just thinks he’s better and Smarter than everyone else. A very common trait found in libtards. They thought they were better than blacks and all minorities at one time and enacted laws to enforce that belief. They think their college education makes them better than everyone who didn’t attend college. They think only they know what’s best for the environment, our country, your kids education and sexuality, and everyone else’s health (Covid vaccinations) and finances (aka minimum wage). And if you don’t agree and/or conform they will try and make you inferior to them by ruining your career and reputation.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
NYC_eer just thinks he’s better and Smarter than everyone else. A very common trait found in libtards. They thought they were better than blacks and all minorities at one time and enacted laws to enforce that belief. They think their college education makes them better than everyone who didn’t attend college. They think only they know what’s best for the environment, our country, your kids education and sexuality, and everyone else’s health (Covid vaccinations) and finances (aka minimum wage). And if you don’t agree and/or conform they will try and make you inferior to them by ruining your career and reputation.

I'm not so sure he believes he's actually smarter than everyone else, particularly the way he flat out cannot back up whatever he posts. Rather I think he's just so smugly arrogant and high brow, he doesn't think he even needs to justify his exalted status to us mere plebes.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT