ADVERTISEMENT

They ran out of Republican ballots at the polls in my district of Pittsburgh yesterday.

Archetype XLIV

Staunchly resisting overwhelming mediocrity
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Plenty of Democrat ballots, but for several hours, GOP ballots weren't available.

What is more, a garbage truck suddenly caught on fire on the Liberty Bridge at rush hour. They shut down that major bridge and both tunnels. I left my office at 4:15pm and had to go around PNC Park after being rerouted up the Parkway North and back down again. I didn't get to the polling place until 6:52pm.

Many people I know who were stuck in the maelstrom of traffic bailed on going to the polls or couldn't make it.

The working-class vote (probably, majority GOP) took a big hit in Allegheny County yesterday. Many people got home after the polls closed.

So, here we go again basically.

Plenty of Democrat ballots, but for several hours, GOP ballots weren't available.

What is more, a garbage truck suddenly caught on fire on the Liberty Bridge at rush hour. They shut down that major bridge and both tunnels. I left my office at 4:15pm and had to go around PNC Park after being rerouted up the Parkway North and back down again. I didn't get to the polling place until 6:52pm.

Many people I know who were stuck in the maelstrom of traffic bailed on going to the polls or couldn't make it.

The working-class vote (probably, majority GOP) took a big hit in Allegheny County yesterday. Many people got home after the polls closed.

How do they run out of Republican ballots? Tjat many people voted or just unprepared?

Reactions: Airport
PeoplesPundit
May 18, 2022 at 12:35pm
Here We Go With the Bullshit in Pennsylvania
Folks, I hate this nonsense.

Allegheny County announced it will NOT count the remaining Election Day vote until Friday. As Ryan Girdusky noted on Twitter, this is absolutely Banana Republic Bullshit.

In reality, they are waiting to see how many votes they need to put McCormick over Oz after the mail-in ballots trickle in today.

Speaking of mail-in ballots, in Lancaster, he the sixth most populous county in the state where Oz was actually leading McCormick in mail-in vote margins, some 21k ballots are apparently unreadable, leaving only that chunk of 5k+.

When on Earth are we going to realize if we don't have credible and competent elections, it's going to inevitably lead to bloodshed?

This issue has always scared me the most for the future of our nation.

Things that take down empires include untrusted elections, food shortages and unaffordable energy and housing prices. As of right now in this country, we have all of it.

79b597538cd3c8f2.jpeg

First, thank you for your directions. The next time I'm in Pittsburgh it will prove very helpful.

Second, that garbage truck fire was purposeful. Soros knows what he's doing. You know the guys on that truck were Trumpers. So, there were at least 2-3 less Trumpers to vote. And then apparently only Trumpers drive behind garbage trucks. So, there were countless Trumpers that missed out on voting. Success!

First, thank you for your directions. The next time I'm in Pittsburgh it will prove very helpful.

Second, that garbage truck fire was purposeful. Soros knows what he's doing. You know the guys on that truck were Trumpers. So, there were at least 2-3 less Trumpers to vote. And then apparently only Trumpers drive behind garbage trucks. So, there were countless Trumpers that missed out on voting. Success!
Seems cities are full of educated Democrats according to statistics. So your theory seems to be flawed.

Seems cities are full of educated Democrats according to statistics. So your theory seems to be flawed.
Oh the poors don't live in the cities. Like the mudfoot OP they must drive into the cities to serve the rich, and while doing that they get stuck behind burning garbage trucks. All apart of Soros' plan to screw you dry.

How did Soros burn the garbage truck do you ask? Jewish space lasers. Just ask WVU82 and Tarheel. They read it on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
Oh the poors don't live in the cities. Like the mudfoot OP they must drive into the cities to serve the rich, and while doing that they get stuck behind burning garbage trucks. All apart of Soros' plan to screw you dry.

How did Soros burn the garbage truck do you ask? Jewish space lasers. Just ask WVU82 and Tarheel. They read it on Twitter.
I’m assuming you’re either mentally challenged or willfully ignorant. Which is it?

So this is your new Leftist "tactic" to dismiss all of the fact finding coming out about the fraud and deceit your party perpetrated during the last election cycle? You just keep being snarky and mocking all the complaints about Democrat cheating. Meantime, 2000 mules is set to debut in 400 more main line theatres this weekend...and even more folks will get to see the documented fraud you Ostrich's on the Left pretend doesn't exist or never happened.

Then you'll make fun of them too, but they will be voting in November and the joke will be on you Leftist cheating liars.

Reactions: lenny4wvu

You're not funny....even trying to be your arrogance just drips off your keyboard and all you come off as is the biggest conceited Leftist snob still posting on this board.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
So this is your new Leftist "tactic" to dismiss all of the fact finding coming out about the fraud and deceit your party perpetrated during the last election cycle? You just keep being snarky and mocking all the complaints about Democrat cheating. Meantime, 2000 mules is set to debut in 400 more main line theatres this weekend...and even more folks will get to see the documented fraud you Ostrich's on the Left pretend doesn't exist or never happened.

Then you'll make fun of them too, but they will be voting in November and the joke will be on you Leftist cheating liars.
Come on. You know Soros runs the world and Jewish space lasers are a thing. Don't tell me you wouldn't vote for Marjory Taylor Greene

Come on. You know Soros runs the world and Jewish space lasers are a thing. Don't tell me you wouldn't vote for Marjory Taylor Greene
Soros is a conniving slime, but I don't give him the credit you do. Besides, I trust Patriot voters will put a check on his underhanded manipulating. As for MTG, I actually love the way she gets in the face of recalcitrant Leftists YOU support, and she happily throws their crap rhetoric and filthy lies right back into their faces. She is refreshingly entertaining as well as effective speaking for the folks the media impugns or ignores, which is why Leftists like YOU can't stand her.

That MTG got a lot of you in her huh DJT?

She does!
iu

Dam right this poors goes into the shit holes of the east coast makes the money then heads home to live crime free in WV. Shows me why I dont vote Democrat. I can see the crime , homelessness, filth than Democrats bring with the handouts & high taxes first hand .
Hell I was raised in a blue state that ranked bottom of every statistic. Tell me again what exactly does Democrats do for the working class ? Not talking about the hand outs.
Oh yeah this poors is on my 8th month of playing. Now laying beside my pool smoking a brisket...
Waiting on my new bronco...just so I can sell it .....oh the sweetness of being a uneducated highly skilled scummy deplorable.

I’ve noticed something lately. Is it me or did msm stop with “the big lie” and “baseless” repetitive nonsense after 2000 Mules was released. They’ve all suddenly gotten very quiet. I mean, they can refute the evidence, right? Unless of course, they can’t. Maybe NYC_eer can refute it for them?

Last edited:
I’ve noticed something lately. Is it me or did msm stop with “the big lie” and “baseless” repetitive nonsense after 2000 Mules was released. They’ve all suddenly gotten very quiet. I mean, they can refute the evidence, right? Unless of course, they can’t. Maybe NYC_eer can refute it for them?
@NYC_Eer "refuting" facts? 😨
giphy.gif

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
That movie is about to be main stream released at major movie houses. They can't pretend anymore no one cares about it because it's about to go viral.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
You're not funny....even trying to be your arrogance just drips off your keyboard and all you come off as is the biggest conceited Leftist snob still posting on this board.
Arrogance goes hand-in-glove with accomplishments. Let's not give him too much credit, ol' pal.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT