ADVERTISEMENT

They need to lock up Maxine Waters.

From that district. There are a lot of crazy districts, but there's no need to make everything political. That broad needs locked up.

So it's against the law to be crazy? I like this law. Prisons/jails gonna get full real fast.

I’m guessing most Republicans believe Maxine is nothing less than a gift from God. Throw in Chuckie & Nancy and you have the ultimate trifecta.
Well she did believe that Russia was invading North Korea at one time....

Reactions: atlkvb
From that district. There are a lot of crazy districts, but there's no need to make everything political. That broad needs locked up.

Careful Coop...you're going to be called a racist as well as a sexist!

if it was my brother there would be a large group of liberal stooges from this board doing 20 years to life....wonder if they have internet access in the big house?

Coloring books probably for them Snow My Man![winking]
more-good-vibes-coloring-book-by-thaneeya-mcardle.jpg

just make sure that there are black AND white crayons for KKKuntry....still trying to decide what he/she/it is.....rachel dolezal syndrome on top of TDS....

I will never forget that Dude you posted in that thread who called himself "Talcolm X".

I laughed so hard I had to go pee! If it wasn't you it might have been 007? Anyway, lookin' at that White Dude with his quovatis haircut, thin moustache, and Malcolm X style glasses trying to look like Malcolm was just too much for my reality.

Damn that sh*t was funny. Some of you White folks crack me up![laughing]

I will never forget that Dude you posted in that thread who called himself "Talcolm X".

I laughed so hard I had to go pee! If it wasn't you it might have been 007? Anyway, lookin' at that White Dude with his quovatis haircut, thin moustache, and Malcolm X style glasses trying to look like Malcolm was just too much for my reality.

Damn that sh*t was funny. Some of you White folks crack me up![laughing]
must have been 2007.....and I kind of respected Mr X

ADVERTISEMENT