ADVERTISEMENT

these are YOUR 6JAN POLITICAL HOSTAGES... for 2024... JAN=39, FEB=61, MAR=24, APR=30, MAY=31... 8 so far this month

3JAN...

5JAN...

8JAN....

10JAN...

Last edited:
11JAN...

12JAN...

JAN18...

JAN19...

JAN24...

Last edited:
12FEB...

13FEB...

14FEB...

15FEB...

Last edited:
3JUNE...

5June...

FBI Arrests 75-Year-Old Retired NASCAR Driver Tighe Scott and Son on Charges Related to 6Jan...
Tighe John Scott is charged with two felony offenses, including obstruction of law enforcement during a civil disorder and assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers. In addition to the felonies, Tighe Scott is charged with five misdemeanor offenses, including entering or remaining in restricted buildings or grounds, disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly or disruptive conduct in a Capitol building or grounds, violence in Capitol building or grounds.

ALL of the 6JAN LIARS WILL PAY FOR THESE CRIMES>>>

J6PatriotNews

@J6patriotnews

Call to action:

Write DC DOC, be polite and to the point.
Here are the emails
Manuel.Williams1@dc.gov
Kelly.Vick@dc.gov

Here is my email.
Plagiarizing allowed!

It has come to my attention from the wife of Mr. Benjamen Scott Burlew #389736 that her husband has been detained in the central detention facility for a total of 17 days as of today while five inmates groups were promptly moved to the CTF area as it is generally the case. Most inmates are moved within 72 hours. Why is this happening? It seems that we have an answer directly from one of your staff as described below.Mr. Burlew who saw the case worker in charge of housing paperwork was told thathe is in involuntary protective custody and that he doesn't get a caseworker.

Because of this, it seems that Mr. Burlew has no one to make sure his housing paperwork has been done, Mr. Burlew is a disabled veteran and has had malaria from combat so his body doesn't regulate temperature well and it's 85+ degrees in there all the time. It seems that there is a violation of the ADA for denying him care. His bedding has not been changed in 17 days. He's been having to wash his clothes in the shower with him because they won't do his laundry.

He's been on 72 hour lockdown the last two weekends. He's on 23 hour a day lockdown all other times.Extended lockdowns has been characterized by the Geneva Convention as cruel and unusual punishment. It is very surprising that your facility would not abide by it, but unfortunately it is not the first case we have been made aware of.Mr. Burlew is waiting for sentencing that has been scheduled for September 20, 2024.

He needs to be promptly moved to the other side of the building (CTF).I would appreciate it if you would investigate this case and let me know as soon as possible that the situation has been resolved and that Mr. Burlew has been moved to DC-CTF to the pod where other J6ers are detained.Looking forward to hearing from you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT