ADVERTISEMENT

There is not a single optimistic photo of Joe Biden

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

It's getting more and more difficult for the press to dust everything under the rug.

Imagine living in a world where your “representatives” think a man can get pregnant and still demand you respect them.

The only optimistic photo of Traitor Joe would be the one showing him behind prison bars.
Hey...how do you Trumpers accuse me of anything when I can't remember anything I've ever done?
iu

You mean you can't remember when you first started being creepy Joe?

Man, I sure wish I was as "clean and articulate" as this guy... let me tell 'ya!
iu

Zero: "C'mon creepy Joe, stop lying!"

Please dont do that . Dont waste our money on political theater. Yes he hasn't upheld the constitution by what he has done at the border . Yes he has been corrupt for years. Plenty to investigate, but let Biden take down the Democrats & I dont want Kamala to be first woman president.

Please dont do that . Dont waste our money on political theater. Yes he hasn't upheld the constitution by what he has done at the border . Yes he has been corrupt for years. Plenty to investigate, but let Biden take down the Democrats & I dont want Kamala to be first woman president.
I agree with you. Impeaching him would only mean she (heels up) gets to complete our destruction. Let's just vote them out, and if he's guilty of crimes, it'll come out through legitimate investigations.

Good point @roadtrasheer

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I agree with you. Impeaching him would only mean she (heels up) gets to complete our destruction. Let's just vote them out, and if he's guilty of crimes, it'll come out through legitimate investigations.

Good point @roadtrasheer
She is not worthy of that even if it's by default. The Biden administration has made fun of blacks & black women enough the last couple years. I mean think about this , racism is believing your race is superior to another race , correct? So Biden brings in the dumbest black women he can find & puts them center stage . Wow . So many smart , high integrity black people but he chose the one who openly slept her way up & has proven she couldn't run a day care for dead kids .....

ADVERTISEMENT