ADVERTISEMENT

There are Americans and there are Trumpicans

Just last Friday, the US indicts 12 Russian military officers for interfering in our election, hacking into web sites, hacking into voting systems and stealing voter data. The POTUS never once has condemned these actions and in fact, has attacked the victims.

Let that sink in. The POTUS actually criticized the victims of Russian hacking and not Russia.

He is a TRAITOR!

Just last Friday, the US indicts 12 Russian military officers for interfering in our election, hacking into web sites, hacking into voting systems and stealing voter data. The POTUS never once has condemned these actions and in fact, has attacked the victims.

Let that sink in. The POTUS actually criticized the victims of Russian hacking and not Russia.

He is a TRAITOR!
lol

He is a TRAITOR!
You are clueless.....but good for a laugh.

He is a TRAITOR!

Wah wah.

You voted for a traitor. Does that make you feel good? Will you eventually admit you screwed up? Or will you constantly deny and defend him? Just trying to get inside the mind of a trump voter.
You’re going to have 6.5 more years of practice. Might as well get used to it.

He is a TRAITOR!
To call you an idiot would be a disservice to idiots around the world....

The trials from these indictments will lead to the truth. Biff can coat-tail on Putin all he wants for now. But the trials will change the game.

[laughing][laughing][laughing]

1i04h7.jpg

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
You voted for a traitor. Does that make you feel good? Will you eventually admit you screwed up? Or will you constantly deny and defend him? Just trying to get inside the mind of a trump voter.

Well, we voted in the first Kenyan-born American president, remember........[laughing]

Let that sink in. The POTUS actually criticized the victims of Russian hacking and not Russia. He is a TRAITOR![/QUOTE said:
You talking about the victims who claim being hacked and hide their servers to prevent info being stolen , or you talking about the Federal agents who wont search said servers to report on who was/wasnt hacked ???

The trials from these indictments will lead to the truth. Biff can coat-tail on Putin all he wants for now. But the trials will change the game.

They're going to have to get these people in the US to actually have the trials.

LOL wake me up when they actually come to the US and go to trial.

They're going to have to get these people in the US to actually have the trials.
Oh, I think the evidence for these indictments will be made public soon enough, with or without the trials. And I'm guessing there will be more substance than simply taking Putin's word on the subject.

Oh, I think the evidence for these indictments will be made public soon enough, with or without the trials. And I'm guessing there will be more substance than simply taking Putin's word on the subject.
moving the goal posts

As soon as the deep State fabricates something up then they will be made public....

Republicans are in charge of the Deep State? I'm so confused.

So, Trumpsters trust the legal and justice system if he's found "innocent" of any wrongdoings......if he's been found to have had a role, then it's not to be trusted........seems like the "heads I win, tails you lose" type of game.......[winking]

You're the one who is minimizing Russia's attack on our freedoms. And yes, I will remind you of that from time to time.
I'm not minimizing anything.....if I'm not mistaken...President Obama dealt with this issue. You don't think he did enough back in 2016 when he had the goods on the Russians? If President Obama felt no further steps were needed.....I'll go with it. I think President Trump is moving forward with the investigation as evidenced by HIS DOJ returning the latest indictments.

He is a TRAITOR!
Drama like this is why I denied your invite to meet up at a football game. This....and the fact I am married and dont like dudes.

The evidence for these indictments was published months ago as part of the house investigation. It was also in the mueller indictment.

Where do you get that? You don't read much do you?

Author: Obama didn't want to look political on Russian investigation
http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/39...nt-to-look-political-on-russian-investigation
LOL.....but thanks for the link. So.... you agree with Pegues that President Obama didn’t do more publicly to condemn Russia's actions during the 2016 election because he didn't want to appear political in his response? You also think the Obama telling Vlad essentially to cut it out was sufficient?

LOL.....but thanks for the link. So.... you agree with Pegues that President Obama didn’t do more publicly to condemn Russia's actions during the 2016 election because he didn't want to appear political in his response? You also think the Obama telling Vlad essentially to cut it out was sufficient?
1. Yes, I have no reason not to. 2. Telling Putin to stop the interference is more than Trump has done/did today but of course BO did more than that and it still wasn't enough.
Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/politics/russia-election-hacking-sanctions.html

Just because your favorite fake news didnt report it doesnt mean Trump has done nothing to Russia.
Libs wanted Trump to start a knock down drag out fight with Putin...Just like Maobama did/would have .........BMb was a superior negotiator doncha know...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT