ADVERTISEMENT

The WVU-Texas pointspread and o/u is out.

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
WVU is a 10 point underdog and the over/under is 64.5. Make your call.

I pick WVU and the under.

That is a lot on the over/under but WVU can definitely put up points.

Are we going to the ACC?

just thought I’d sneak that question in here. Too much football talk lately and not enough expansion rumors

Edit:eek:of realized I stumbled onto the free board by accident

If Ewers and Worthy are out then take WVU and the 10.
I will take the 10 anyway. Texas has one of the worst pass defenses in the country. Its a sucker bet for those who haven't figured out that nothing has changed in Austin.

I will take the 10 anyway. Texas has one of the worst pass defenses in the country. Its a sucker bet for those who haven't figured out that nothing has changed in Austin.
Texas also 63rd in rush defense. The Red Zone defense WVU is 59th and Texas 82. Red Zone Offense WVU #42 and Texas #50.

Stopping teams from scoring TD's and scoring them yourself are two important things. Neither is good offensively or defensively in Red Zone.

Last edited:
I've watched almost all of the Big XII teams play this year, and I don't want to come across as sucking up to the fanbase here, but WVU should be in every remaining game this year, with an opportunity to win any game on the slate. Thinking the conference title is up for grabs between pretty much everybody in the league.

Which is why the Big 12 will be watching the 4 team playoff.

Stomp these traitors into the ground!
We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

I've watched almost all of the Big XII teams play this year, and I don't want to come across as sucking up to the fanbase here, but WVU should be in every remaining game this year, with an opportunity to win any game on the slate. Thinking the conference title is up for grabs between pretty much everybody in the league.
I agree every wvu game should be close to 50/50. There are no elite teams in the big 12 and no really weak ones either.

Texas also 63rd in rush defense. The Red Zone defense WVU is 59th and Texas 82. Red Zone Offense WVU #42 and Texas #50.

Stopping teams from scoring TD's and scoring them yourself are two important things. Neither is good offensively or defensively in Red Zone.
True neither is but this game is winnable. The most correctable thing wvu can do at this moment is start scoring TD's instead of kicking field goals. If we clean this up we win a few more down the stretch.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
True neither is but this game is winnable. The most correctable thing wvu can do at this moment is start scoring TD's instead of kicking field goals. If we clean this up we win a few more down the stretch.
So we should try to score more?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT