ADVERTISEMENT

The US military bio-labs in Ukraine were being run by the EcoHealth Alliance, the CIA associated company.... STARTED BY OBIDEN INC. IN 2005

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
@Footdoc
1d··

The US military bio-labs in Ukraine were being run by the EcoHealth Alliance, the CIA associated company. Shocker.

This is also the same company who performed gain of function for Fauci and Collins in Wuhan.

Putin is attempting to destroy their ability to cook up another pandemic out of these locations.

Oh and by the way, the CEO of this company?

Peter Daszak.

Need I say more?

Why doesn't Putin come out and say it then? He's given precisely zero good reasons for anybody to support what he's doing.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Why doesn't Putin come out and say it then? He's given precisely zero good reasons for anybody to support what he's doing.

Nuland and Rubio obviously just confirmed they exist. Because of Wuhan and Fauci's lies it would be impossible at this point to convince Americans nothing shady is going on at these labs. That gives Russia and China the opportunity to use it as propaganda. However none of Russia's military tactics indicate this was as big of a concern as they are making it. Until we declassify it and present the information to the world the mistrust will continue and we have no one blame but ourselves. For the record China and Russia have the same kind of labs. So they can go screw themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheat Lake EER
This Obama Ukraine biolabs connects just goes to show how long they've been planning this war with Russia. Trump is the only reason this didn't happen 4 years ago and that's simply because he didn't take the bait even after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia!!!

This Obama Ukraine biolabs connects just goes to show how long they've been planning this war with Russia. Trump is the only reason this didn't happen 4 years ago and that's simply because he didn't take the bait even after 4 years of Russia Russia Russia!!!

All ball busting to the side this smells like propaganda from both sides. Russia and China using it as an excuse. Russia took control of Chernobyl on day one. Now the MSM is reporting the power is out and radiation might leak. Russia has troops fighting in country right now so not buying that they would allow that. The biolabs are no different than what Russia has and China can STFU after Covid 19. The bottom line is you design your tactics to take control of those facilities day one if it's really that big of a concern. Sounds more like these two events will be used now by Ukraine to try and drag us into it. Got to have no fly zones and US troops ready to secure will be what's sold next.

Last edited:
Why would it matter if he did? I mean if it were true and he said it NOBODY would know it because no media would report it.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
All ball busting to the side this smells like propaganda from both sides. Russia and China using it as an excuse. Russia took control of Chernobyl on day one. Now the MSM is reporting the power is out and radiation might leak. Russia has troops fighting in country right now so not buying that they would allow that. The biolabs are no different than what Russia has and China can STFU after Covid 19. The bottom line is you design your tactics to take control of those facilities day one if it's really that big of a concern. Sounds more like these two events will be used now by Ukraine to try and drag us into it. Got to have no fly zones and US troops ready to secure will be what's sold next.

How would the power being out stop any leak? That makes zero sense.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
How would the power being out stop any leak? That makes zero sense.

Something to do with cooling the media clams. However no way Russia didn't bring large generators and plenty of fuel. It was objective number. They don't want the battlefield contaminated right now either. None of the stories being reported is making sense at this point. Hence why I say it sounds like ploy to drag us into it.

Something to do with cooling the media clams. However no way Russia didn't bring large generators and plenty of fuel. It was objective number. They don't want the battlefield contaminated right now either. None of the stories being reported is making sense at this point. Hence why I say it sounds like ploy to drag us into it.
I’m actually not sure I agree with you. They don’t have the logistics/contingency capabilities and planning like we do. That’s a known deficiency in their battlefield management. We seek precision which requires it, they out muscle problems with brute and overwhelming force.

I agree it’s propaganda.

When it comes to power and radiation leaks it makes no sense. A power play generates its own power. Power could be out everywhere else if transmission lines are down but unless a plant is shut down it can generate its own power. Regardless there is no amount of electricity that will stop a radiation leak at Chernobyl. There is a reason they put the entire reactor encased inside an iron dome.

I’m actually not sure I agree with you. They don’t have the logistics/contingency capabilities and planning like we do. That’s a known deficiency in their battlefield management. We seek precision which requires it, they out muscle problems with brute and overwhelming force.

I agree it’s propaganda.

It was objective number 1 in the beginning. There were generators already in place. So bringing a few extra is not that difficult. I don't buy their military is incompetent as the media is portraying them. No way did they think they would accomplish their goals already. It's been 13 days. It's alot of territory to cover.

It's war so shit happens but there is no consistent story about Chernobyl that adds up. Just doesn't make any sense other than Propaganda to drag us in.

I agree it’s propaganda.

I will give Ukraine an A+ on war Propaganda. They are kicking Russia's ass in that Department. No doubt they are getting assistance.

I agree it’s propaganda.

Are we seeing that maybe the Russian military just isn't as capable as the world thought they were? Paper tigers?

Are we seeing that maybe the Russian military just isn't as capable as the world thought they were? Paper tigers?

Not really. They fight different than we do. I wouldn't buy they have had as many casualties as the media is reporting either. Ukraine says 11,000, others say 4,000, and the Kremlin says roughly 490. Russia is probably closer to reality.

We’re seeing Putin altering established Russian doctrine. We can argue why, but make not mistake, Russia hasn’t kicked it in gear yet. He may be afraid to because he knows the West has a redline. If they start leveling cities the ways Russia is accustomed to doing, that would likely push the West to intervene. I think he’s pulling his punches in an attempt to make sure we all stay out of the fray. If, the west escalates, he will as well and it’ll be even worse.

Reactions: Gunny46
We’re seeing Putin altering established Russian doctrine. We can argue why, but make not mistake, Russia hasn’t kicked it in gear yet. He may be afraid to because he knows the West has a redline. If they start leveling cities the ways Russia is accustomed to doing, that would likely push the West to intervene. I think he’s pulling his punches in an attempt to make sure we all stay out of the fray. If, the west escalates, he will as well and it’ll be even worse.

They have over a million active duty that hasn't wasted time in Critical Race Theroy Training. They have roughly 200,000 in Ukraine that's probably not made up of the A Team. People need to understand it could get a whole lot worse.

With that said take nukes off the table and we would destroy them. However it would be costly.

If this administration took the gloves off which I wouldn't trust them to do.

Reactions: Airport
@RTintl

1h·
US has funded Ukraine Lab Pathogen and Bio Weapon Research since 2005

A publicly-available document shows a $15MN agreement signed between the US DoD and Ukraine’s Health Ministry to support research into biological weapon research in Kiev, Lvov and Odessa.

The US govt provided materials and training for “cooperative biological research, biological threat agent detection and response, and improving biological material protection, control and accountability”.

Details were withheld from public disclosure, but “state secrets of Ukraine” were to be shared with the US Defense Dept.

Proliferation? Time to reveal what really went on there for almost two decades?

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/05-829-U

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT