ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump-Putin Oil Cartel

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
if you like high gasoline prices and hate free markets, you’ll love this.

"I believe that we, as the largest oil and gas powers, could work constructively to regulate international markets, because we are not interested in acute prices drops, because producers will suffer from this, including shale oil and gas projects in the United States,” said President Putin in response to a reporter's question regarding the future of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.”

"I believe that we, as the largest oil and gas powers, could work constructively to regulate international markets, because we are not interested in acute prices drops, because producers will suffer from this, including shale oil and gas projects in the United States,” said President Putin in response to a reporter's question regarding the future of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT

Lmao!!

Until you can learn the differences of ideology between conservatives and liberal and how these views relate or contrast to the constitution, just keep quiet. You’re just ignorant at this point.

Even with you being a bleater, don't you ever get sick of these leftists making you look so stupid? It's like you lap up their spew and go back for more...Almost like you want to look like an idiot.

Be a free thinker. Support America, not a party.

dbe9742a08ce0b17019b1e9f9945308a_500x0.png

and we got skyrocketing oil prices, just as I predicted. Another 24ct gold post.
Thanks for re-posting!

• Haha
Reactions: jpoppa
and we got skyrocketing oil prices, just as I predicted. Another 24ct gold post.
Thanks for re-posting!

You dolt...Pedo-Joe's policies did what you predicted Trump's policies would do. Not at all what you predicted. There is a clear common denominator in the economy, foreign relations, wars, Taliban control, and crime since Pedo-Joe entered the White House and changed policies. Not sure what it takes to have bleaters see the light past President Trump hurting feelings and the fluff, the swamp will try to distract with it. Point is, Trump's policies worked, America prospered, and we were all fed better by somehow paying less taxes and without battling Pedo-Joe’s monsters.

Remember the good old days when we had low gas prices, low inflation, low food prices, low energy bills and a secure border? Sadly the beginning of the end of all of that was January 20, 2021, when Pedo-Joe started f@#$ing it all up.

...and you bleaters are cheering. It's unconscionable. I realize you are blind and don't think for yourselves because you root for your party at all costs, but at the same time, you are rooting against America and our freedom.

Last edited:
The OP "troller" trying to "troll" just got major league "trolled"!!!!:joy:

Hey @Soaring Eagle 74 ...guess what?
giphy.gif

@Soaring Eagle 74 ...yeah but at least I got one good one in before I got "troll slammed"
giphy.gif

Rock on dude!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
@Soaring Eagle 74

"I'm captain of my own 'troll ship'...heh...heh...heh"
giphy.gif

Yeah but it's sinking @Soaring Eagle 74 .... just like the Titanic 🤣

You're just jealous atl everyone on this forum already knows I'm the "Troll King"
giphy.gif

Yup...a real dumbass too!

Democrats WTF? How do you still support this party ? How much more blinding reality do you need before you see the light?
My man @30CAT has called them the "party of hate" which is of course 100% correct. But one could also easily call them the party of "evil". They are pure Evil...the party of hate, death (abortion) and destruction based on your post.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
My man @30CAT has called them the "party of hate" which is of course 100% correct. But one could also easily call them the party of "evil". They are pure Evil...the party of hate, death (abortion) and destruction based on your post.

A lot of truth to that. Today's left want to do away with the death penalty (remember how they flipped out over the treatment of terrorists who killed thousands of Americans?) and turn major criminals loose, yet at the same time have no problem killing innocent children. There has to be a high level of evil, when thinking like that.

A lot of truth to that. Today's left want to do away with the death penalty (remember how they flipped out over the treatment of terrorists who killed thousands of Americans?) and turn major criminals loose, yet at the same time have no problem killing innocent children. There has to be a high level of evil, when thinking like that.
The kids they don't want to slaughter they are happy to turn into drag queens at 5 years old ..
And it's not just a small portion of them , the whole party is voting for this .

Can add blind hate
Not to sound like Momma from The Waterboy, but they’re the devil lol. Anyone who believes in God, just look at the deceptions and agenda. Let’s put it another way, the devil is definitely a Democrat.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Not to sound like Momma from The Waterboy, but they’re the devil lol. Anyone who believes in God, just look at the deceptions and agenda. Let’s put it another way, the devil is definitely a Democrat.

Their Father is the Father of all lies. He is a liar, can't tell the Truth because he doesn't know what it is. They're just like him which is why all they do is lie.

They believe their lies. They lie to themselves. They cannot tell the Truth.

Their Father is the Father of all lies. He is a liar, can't tell the Truth because he doesn't know what it is. They're just like him which is why all they do is lie.

They believe their lies. They lie to themselves. They cannot tell the Truth.
All liars shall have their part of hell's fire .....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT