ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump Effect

The Trump effect, women clamping their legs shut? he ain't done shit yet except deflect and tweet, lol. Has he canceled SNL yet?

The Trump effect, women clamping their legs shut? he ain't done shit yet except deflect and tweet, lol. Has he canceled SNL yet?

I don't understand the anger at US steel potentially hiring 10,000 workers back? I think you need to re-examine Your hatred.

I don't understand the anger at US steel potentially hiring 10,000 workers back? I think you need to re-examine Your hatred.
Do you think he's lobbying for some state tax rebates? or other concessions? Has the prez elect sent him some tweet love?

Do you think he's lobbying for some state tax rebates? or other concessions? Has the prez elect sent him some tweet love?

State tax breaks? This is an example of your intellect, or lack thereof. Trump doesn't give out state tax breaks.

Concessions? Did Obama make concessions with Iran to get this disastrous nuclear deal? Did Obama make concessions with Unions to get their vigorous election support? Did Obama make concessions with George Soros and Tom Steyer to get their hundreds of millions of dollars of support during his 2012 reelection bid? Did Obama make concessions with Insurance companies to pass Obamacare?

At least Trump is focused on developing high paying middle class jobs, not offering concessions that he directly profits from.

Trump doesn't give out state tax breaks.
Did I say he was only lobbying Trump? He's just playing the new game. And make no mistake, the Trump family will profit from every opportunity that the prez can steer their way but he acknowledges that that's ok.

Did I say he was only lobbying Trump? He's just playing the new game. And make no mistake, the Trump family will profit from every opportunity that the prez can steer their way but he acknowledges that that's ok.

I don't care who lobbies who. At the end of the day if US Steel creates 10,000 good paying jobs in the US, then the states will have to decide if any breaks that are given to US steel are worth it. That's called dealmaking and makes all the sense in the world.

You sound mad hahahahahahhaha

I honestly think these liberals are upset that Trump is out there trying to create and save middle-class jobs for Americans. I'm not sure if they want America to fail or if they are simply very scared that Trump is creating a whole new coalition that will put liberals in a permanent minority position.

Reactions: wvu2007
I honestly think these liberals are upset that Trump is out there trying to create and save middle-class jobs for Americans. I'm not sure if they want America to fail or if they are simply very scared that Trump is creating a whole new coalition that will put liberals in a permanent minority position.
More likely because they made up their minds how horrible he was going to be and despite some obvious positives they look for any reason to seek confirmation bias. That, and they're reciprocating the last 8 years of being on the receiving end of the same treatment displayed by the right.

More likely because they made up their minds how horrible he was going to be and despite some obvious positives they look for any reason to seek confirmation bias. That, and they're reciprocating the last 8 years of being on the receiving end of the same treatment displayed by the right.

Do you not see a difference between how Obama was treated after he became president elect and how Trump is being treated? Both by the media and by his opponents?

I did not start dramatically opposing Obama until he actually began to enact policies with which I disagreed. Trump is not even president yet, hasn't passed a single law and the vitriol both by the media and his opponents is off the charts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT