ADVERTISEMENT

The target of the right’s ‘revolution’ is pluralistic democracy itself

Those grown adults were Repubs.

The left is the only group begging for a revolution. Stop crying because it pisses Patriots off. Be thankful the pushback has been limited and minor so far. I'm certainly not coming to save you when you idiots finally push too far. That stove is hot and don't touch it should have been enough.

Shit you morons are about to piss off a bunch of your own voters. Maybe you should learn to pace yourselves FFS.

Last edited:
Poor dumb Moe.
He's defeated, despondent and desperate. Cut him some slack. His whole world in just one week has totally collapsed on him. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know!
iu

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Tard lmao!
They can't offer voters better policies or even simply a better candidate to beat Trump, so they just make up sh*t about him or his policies trying to "scare" folks into not voting for him! (Trump) I mean how lame is that? Wouldn't the easiest thing be just to simply beat him with a better candidate or a better set of polices that voters clearly prefer over Trump? Wasn't that supposed to be the result of the "record" 81 million votes the creepy corpse allegedly got in '20? There was supposedly this HUGE groundswell of support for him and his policies right? :rolleyes:

Well fast forward 3 years later now and how'd that work out for everyone? Trump's leading in the polls for his own re-election, the creepy corpse is sinking like a rock asking voters for 4 more years, and the end results of his misguided policies is that they straight up suck!

So what's the Left's response?

Project 2025.
giphy.webp

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT