ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM The Sweet Spot: Episode 23

Good stuff I enjoyed that info. I was surprised Rodgers couldn’t get time at WR. Keenan Cummings why did Rodgers struggle to get in. Seemed to have size and ability. I guess he didn’t develop. I know he enrolled early and had several years already to make his mark. Hmmm?

Also Harvey looked the part. Big body guy who hurt his knee last offseason and that may have hurt him obviously but I heard other things? Maybe unmotivated? Shriner didn’t pan out I see.

Any others leaving?

Reactions: Keenan Cummings
Good stuff I enjoyed that info. I was surprised Rodgers couldn’t get time at WR. Keenan Cummings why did Rodgers struggle to get in. Seemed to have size and ability. I guess he didn’t develop. I know he enrolled early and had several years already to make his mark. Hmmm?

Also Harvey looked the part. Big body guy who hurt his knee last offseason and that may have hurt him obviously but I heard other things? Maybe unmotivated? Shriner didn’t pan out I see.

Any others leaving?

Just never clicked for him. You had to think when he couldn’t make it on the field this year with the issues they had with depth it was a red flag. As for Harvey had some injury issues.

Right now no others but you always typically have more attrition in the spring.

Also we’ve had a lot of discussion on our premium forum if you ever want to give it a try shoot me a message.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT