moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
  • Haha
Reactions: wvu2007
The Supreme Court fires broadside against the Constitution

The court struck down Roe, asserting there was no inferred right in the Constitution to abortion. But stunningly, the court contradictorily struck down the New York law interpreting the 2nd Amendment as making concealed carry legal. Hence, a doctrine of selective inference in which ideology and politics and not the law seems to take precedence.
they struck it down a little too late to help your poor parents...I'll bet they are REALLY proud

The Supreme Court fires broadside against the Constitution

The court struck down Roe, asserting there was no inferred right in the Constitution to abortion. But stunningly, the court contradictorily struck down the New York law interpreting the 2nd Amendment as making concealed carry legal. Hence, a doctrine of selective inference in which ideology and politics and not the law seems to take precedence.

I guess you're into killing baby's. It's a shame your mother didn't choose differently.

I know you're a legal scholar and all but just pointing out that others disagree with your assessment.
So how many times can you find the word abortion vs. the number of time guns are listed in the Constitution and the Bill or Rights?

Reactions: wvu2007
I know you're a legal scholar and all but just pointing out that others disagree with your assessment.
Abortion is still legal, it's back to where it should be, in the states. Maybe liberals will only vote for this and you will win back state legislatures and make it legal everywhere. It's an opportunity for liberals to win.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
So the “bear arms” was referring to what then?
What don’t you understand. Neither the word “abortion” nor the word “guns” appear in the US Constitution or any of the amendments.

You asked a question, I gave you an accurate answer.

As to your second question, do bears even have arms, or do they have four legs?

Also, there could have been a spelling error. Maybe the authors meant to write “bare arms”, which we can all agree should be a right for Americans, regardless of gender, race, religion, or sexual preference. Even Muslim women should have a right to bare arms in America.

What don’t you understand. Neither the word “abortion” nor the word “guns” appear in the US Constitution or any of the amendments.

Also, there could have been a spelling error. Maybe the authors meant to write “bare arms”, which we can all agree should be a right for Americans, regardless of gender, race, religion, or sexual preference. Even Muslim women should have a right to bare arms in America.
So this is the level you sink to when you can’t defend yourself or position?

Reactions: roadtrasheer

He could have said , carry, take ,convey ,fetch,lug,tote or transfer but bear covered the situation . But you already knew this .

So this is the level you sink to when you can’t defend yourself or position?
I was just trying to get down to your level, but I’m afraid that would be impossible.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I wonder why they put in the words “well-regulated militia”?

Reactions: moe
If you knew anything about history and the birth of this nation, you would be asking such a stupid question.

Poor ole Souring aggle.... Always left, never right....complete idiot.... forever wrong

I wonder why they put in the words “well-regulated militia”?
Oh my good grief. I didn't think anyone on the board was that moronic. This surpasses Keyser.

Think regulator clock-> in good working order. A well-regulated militia is well armed and well trained. It has nothing to do with government authoritarianism.

Want to try again?

• Haha
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT