ADVERTISEMENT

The season is lost...

.Bodhi.

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2009
I suggested weeks ago that the KU collapse could reverberate throughout the rest of the season. Looks plausible now. The team is broken and deserves less than 2k in the Coliseum on Saturday...and under a cascade of 2k boos.

But I'm lucky to say that I forgot there was a game today until receiving a notification on my phone and blissfully didn't watch a second of this joke.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
tumblr_nlomrx5RUy1qck7g4o1_400.gif

I suggested weeks ago that the KU collapse could reverberate throughout the rest of the season. Looks plausible now. The team is broken and deserves less than 2k in the Coliseum on Saturday...and under a cascade of 2k boos.

But I'm lucky to say that I forgot there was a game today until receiving a notification on my phone and blissfully didn't watch a second of this joke.

This season is a total disaster.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

Your post explains all anyone needs to know about you.
Go ahead show up and boo asshat
You and Rootmaster can enjoy your misery

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT