ADVERTISEMENT

The Scout Board was raped by Facebook....

This is totally worth it for the Ignore feature alone. I haven't had to see a post from Orlaco/Lowfat or Mdeer since the transition. I was going to ignore some of the other B&G board rejects, but they obviously haven't figured out how to use the board yet. I can picture them trying to figure out how to use all this new tech.......

The ignore feature is amazing. Their posts don't even show up on my feed. It's glorious!
sesamestreet-cookie-monster-watching-newtons-cradle.gif

This is totally worth it for the Ignore feature alone. I haven't had to see a post from Orlaco/Lowfat or Mdeer since the transition. I was going to ignore some of the other B&G board rejects, but they obviously haven't figured out how to use the board yet. I can picture them trying to figure out how to use all this new tech.......

The ignore feature is amazing. Their posts don't even show up on my feed. It's glorious!
sesamestreet-cookie-monster-watching-newtons-cradle.gif
Thread view was a much more efficient way to scour through new posts.

I'm not a fan of the new look. I can't pin down exactly why but I find it harder to read. And what is with the big logo at the left of each post? I can do without that. They have a big logo and then below it in much smaller letters in light gray they have the poster name. Why do my eyes even have to go left to find the poster name? Why not put it right above the post? They do have it way at the bottom post, again in light gray.

Me no like new look.

I'm not a fan of the new look. I can't pin down exactly why but I find it harder to read. And what is with the big logo at the left of each post? I can do without that. They have a big logo and then below it in much smaller letters in light gray they have the poster name. Why do my eyes even have to go left to find the poster name? Why not put it right above the post? They do have it way at the bottom post, again in light gray.

Me no like new look.

Very much in agreement with those that don't like the new setup. This is the first thread I have opened since my last comment on the OT board a week or so ago. I have lost track of time as I've been too busy to read/post anyway. I hear and trust what Doom is saying about the ignore feature but I'm not interested in the ignore feature just so I can censor them out of my feed. I rather just choose not to read certain people's posts on some subjects like I would in the old Thread view. In other words, I prefer to self ignore idiots and trolling posts.

I wish the OT board and its members well but I can't see myself participating on a regular basis. No big deal.

Very much in agreement with those that don't like the new setup. This is the first thread I have opened since my last comment on the OT board a week or so ago. I have lost track of time as I've been too busy to read/post anyway. I hear and trust what Doom is saying about the ignore feature but I'm not interested in the ignore feature just so I can censor them out of my feed. I rather just choose not to read certain people's posts on some subjects like I would in the old Thread view. In other words, I prefer to self ignore idiots and trolling posts.

I wish the OT board and its members well but I can't see myself participating on a regular basis. No big deal.

That's too bad BRU. It takes getting used to, but it's a good board. I like Thread view better, but sometimes you have to change with the times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT