ADVERTISEMENT

The real reason Amir Richardson got offered pulled cause he wanted WR

WVpride304

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2017
Dana knew he was leaving and that they wanted him gone. He didn’t give a shit about Amir Richardson or anybody at that point. Amir was good enough to play WR here and should have been allowed to. The problem was Dana’s son and Amir had a rift and Dana screwed Amir over. Amir Richardson thought Logan hurt his numbers by not being able to throw it well enough or get it to him well enough. They fell out over this among other things. Dana is a spiteful jerk so he said “I’ll fix him, no worries”.......Amir Richardson is now going to Marshall and signed full ride scholarship. Neal Brown would have kept him at WVU.

Maybe Neal Brown can flip Nick Malone the Morgantown High 6-5 280 offensive tackle committed to Pitt. WVU and Neal Brown trying to flip him. This kid was good enough and dumbass Dana didn’t even offer him. He is athletic bigman on basketball team as well. Good athlete. We need him.

Dana knew he was leaving and that they wanted him gone. He didn’t give a shit about Amir Richardson or anybody at that point. Amir was good enough to play WR here and should have been allowed to. The problem was Dana’s son and Amir had a rift and Dana screwed Amir over. Amir Richardson thought Logan hurt his numbers by not being able to throw it well enough or get it to him well enough. They fell out over this among other things. Dana is a spiteful jerk so he said “I’ll fix him, no worries”.......Amir Richardson is now going to Marshall and signed full ride scholarship. Neal Brown would have kept him at WVU.

Maybe Neal Brown can flip Nick Malone the Morgantown High 6-5 280 offensive tackle committed to Pitt. WVU and Neal Brown trying to flip him. This kid was good enough and dumbass Dana didn’t even offer him. He is athletic bigman on basketball team as well. Good athlete. We need him.
Once again, you have nary a clue what the hell you're talking about. You have no inside knowledge, or source, or anything at all of what is going on. With WVU, or any other school for that matter.

At least when I act like a Dickhead I don't act like I have insider knowledge of anything.

I/we can for the most part tolerate Dickheads. Just not fake insider Dickheads.

Feel free man Dickhead it up. Just stop trying to pass of your opinions as facts.

I am trying to talk about WV sports because that is what I love. Do you love dicks. It seems that is what you want to talk about .

You love WVU sports? LOL! Your definition of love is nothing I have ever seen. When you love something you don't continually talk trash about it. Somehow, I bet you aren't married and if you are I feel bad for your wife.

Reactions: WVU-Brand
Back to the subject - seems where Richardson would play should have been settled before the offer was made and accepted. Not sure of all he behind the scene stuff just hated to see local kid have an offer pulled.

Or maybe, he just wasn’t good enough. How about you stick to being a fan, and let the guys coach

Or how about some more info on Richardson for those of us that don't follow this stuff religiously.

How tall? 40 time? Shuttle time? Vertical? Other offers?

Amir Richardson refused to Drink more Milk.
We needed him to be big and strong but he wanted to act like ones of those SJW's.
I don't want to know what happens when you don't milk a cow.

Reactions: Keenan Cummings
I am trying to talk about WV sports because that is what I love. Do you love dicks. It seems that is what you want to talk about .

This from the clown who wants everyone fired when things don't go her way.

Amir was good enough. I told you what happened plus we had a coach who knew his days were numbered here. He’s Marshall’s gain.

Amir was good enough. I told you what happened plus we had a coach who knew his days were numbered here. He’s Marshall’s gain.
The fact he’s at Marshall should open your eyeballs. If he were legit, several P5 schools would’ve been after him as soon as his WVU offer was pulled.

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Schools like Marshall recruit steals a lot. It’s still D1. Guys go to NFL out of anywhere if they are good or develop.

Have to agree with Pride on this.

Some of the greatest players from Texas in NFL history played at a low college level.
Micheal Strahan
Darrell Green
John Randle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT