ADVERTISEMENT

The number of Americans applying for weekly unemployment benefits increased last week by 412,000

Thats not a good thing for Captain Buildbackbetter.
Not to be Captain Obvious but he meant the CCP, Europe,Mexico, and the Middle East. His plain is to build them back better. Our children are suppose to learn how to be their slaves.

Last edited:
Don't forget this gem. These criminal gangs will make sure their government gets their piece of the pie.

Half of the pandemic's unemployment money may have been stolen​

I'm trying to file right now , call in twice a day to be told that all lines are busy...then they are not dating the claim for the day we get laid off but for the day you made contact with them.

I'm trying to file right now , call in twice a day to be told that all lines are busy...then they are not dating the claim for the day we get laid off but for the day you made contact with them.
There are probably better qualified people on here that could give you advice on how to deal with this. I don't know anything about how it's suppose to work other than half of the funds that should be going to Americans in need shouldn't be going our overseas adversaries.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
There are probably better qualified people on here that could give you advice on how to deal with this. I don't know anything about how it's suppose to work other than half of the funds that should be going to Americans in need shouldn't be going our overseas adversaries.
I've been filing for years, but so many people getting so much extra money that the states dont have is crippling the system. Normally it takes 2 days & then I'm good for 20 weeks, most I've ever used is 2 weeks ...lol I always say I'm gonna take some time off but never do .

I've been filing for years, but so many people getting so much extra money that the states dont have is crippling the system. Normally it takes 2 days & then I'm good for 20 weeks, most I've ever used is 2 weeks ...lol I always say I'm gonna take some time off but never do .
I worked as a welder a long time ago when I was in the Army reserves and attending college. I never got laid off but I saw others get that treatment between big jobs. Sucked for them because sometimes that would last a month.

I worked as a welder a long time ago when I was in the Army reserves and attending college. I never got laid off but I saw others get that treatment between big jobs. Sucked for them because sometimes that would last a month.
I normally pick when I take time off , I enjoy 2 months a year to work around my house . I get a pension year every 1200 hrs & I have it , soooooo i was planning on drawing a bum check & staining my log home . I tried to find a contractor to do it but they kept telling me there crews was busy & cant find enough workers to start new crews...

I normally pick when I take time off , I enjoy 2 months a year to work around my house . I get a pension year every 1200 hrs & I have it , soooooo i was planning on drawing a bum check & staining my log home . I tried to find a contractor to do it but they kept telling me there crews was busy & cant find enough workers to start new crews...
If I welded 8 to 12 hrs a day 5 to 6 days a week now I would look forward to 2 months a year off to. Your eyes and lungs probably appreciate it also.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If I welded 8 to 12 hrs a day 5 to 6 days a week now I would look forward to 2 months a year off to. Your eyes and lungs probably appreciate it also.
After 6 10's for 7 the last 2 years & turning 50 in November I need a couple months....but the sad truth is I work harder on my time off than I do at work . I'm a work aholick I enjoy working on stuff & when I'm working for myself I forget to stop the wife brings me a beer and makes me stop

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT