ADVERTISEMENT

The Not So Tough Big 12

Been gone awhile... let's see if I've caught up.

If a team doesn't have that many seniors, even less that are starters, and they don't get drafted then the team isn't worth crap?

If a team has underclassmen that declare for the draft early, then they are stupid bums who bail on their teammates and are henceforth unworthy of being called a team player?

If a team has anyone who transfers, for whatever reason, then those kids are just ungrateful little punks?

College sports suck, the coaches suck, the teams suck, the players suck. But the OP and the half-wit half dozen that continuously post 24/7 are all brilliant millionaire mensa members who have just missed their chance at being inducted into the coaching hall of fame but nonetheless are all scratch golfers.

Look about right?

^^^^^^^^^^Look everyone^^^^^^^^^

I literally have my puppet waiting around for me repeating my posts like a kindergarten fatso 😂.
LMAO......LMAO.....LMAO.

For good measure this goofball goes on ignore 😂 LMAO

@KingCoal @MichiganHerd @SKYHAWKBALL @Rootmaster @WVUALLEN let know when he’s triggered so I can ghost laugh at this band dork.
Wow...if that isnt living rent free...then I don't know what to say....not even rent free...more like total ownership of bitchgregor...just don't have another meltdown dude....terrible look for you.

And other than Allen...you have human garbage as friends....figures trash hangs with trash.

Needs backup.
😂🤣

This is I find those clowns so entertaining. They spend 75% of the time jerking each other off.

Alphas don't pack up. Sheep do.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Needs backup.
😂🤣

This is I find those clowns so entertaining. They spend 75% of the time jerking each other off.

Alphas don't pack up. Sheep do.
Assclown...aka kingcoal/osugrad's sole purpose here is to go around liking bitchgregor's post....

Even sadder than bitchgregor's presence here.

^^^^^^^^^^Look everyone^^^^^^^^^

I literally have my puppet waiting around for me repeating my posts like a kindergarten fatso 😂.
LMAO......LMAO.....LMAO.

For good measure this goofball goes on ignore 😂 LMAO

@KingCoal @MichiganHerd @SKYHAWKBALL @Rootmaster @WVUALLEN let know when he’s triggered so I can ghost laugh at this band dork.
I don't have time to do your dirty work. The other 4 will surely slobber all over it for you.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Assclown...aka kingcoal/osugrad's sole purpose here is to go around liking bitchgregor's post....

Even sadder than bitchgregor's presence here.
Still obsessed with my "likes," band geek? I just added some to send you into another downward spiral. Time to call your shrink, as your current rate of decomposition is rapid! By the way, this thread is about the NFL Draft. I hope that you were allowed to exit band camp early to see the first Big 12 player selected on Friday night.

Still obsessed with my "likes," band geek? I just added some to send you into another downward spiral. Time to call your shrink, as your current rate of decomposition is rapid! By the way, this thread is about the NFL Draft. I hope that you were allowed to exit band camp early to see the first Big 12 player selected on Friday night.
Yawns.....still have the same lame material I sezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT