ADVERTISEMENT

The Not So Tough Big 12

CFE continues to dodge this subject, as he did when the SEC won the basketball challenge vs. the Big 12 during this past season. He claims to base his incredibly biased opinions on facts and figures, but routinely ignores the facts and figures when they don't support his narrative/agenda. This is typical of a liberal in the 21st Century.

CFE continues to dodge this subject, as he did when the SEC won the basketball challenge vs. the Big 12 during this past season. He claims to base his incredibly biased opinions on facts and figures, but routinely ignores the facts and figures when they don't support his narrative/agenda. This is typical of a liberal in the 21st Century.
LMAO at how easy it is to live in your head....First me and now CFE...

Assclown forever.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
hmm, the same person celebrating a 5 win coach at WVU, that worked night and day to drum up hatred towards the second winningest coach at WVU and push him out, is now celebrating and happy that the BIG 12--you know the conference WVU is in? Didn't get a first round pick.

And people follow this guy as a "WVU fan".

Wow he's got those of you that are suckered bigtime.

hmm, the same person celebrating a 5 win coach at WVU, that worked night and day to drum up hatred towards the second winningest coach at WVU and push him out, is now celebrating and happy that the BIG 12--you know the conference WVU is in? Didn't get a first round pick.

And people follow this guy as a "WVU fan".

Wow he's got those of you that are suckered bigtime.
Afraid to quote me. I get it I own you. When brown begins winning I expect you to vacate the premises dumbass.

Edit: 6-4 last year How does that equate to 5. Your math sucks.

Reactions: CAK125
LMAO at how easy it is to live in your head....First me and now CFE...

Assclown forever.

Says the guy that couldn’t wait to get off my ignore list so he could jump into my thread [laughing]

WVUAssclownForever

Shouldn‘t be long until you’re back on the list goofball

Reactions: KingCoal
Afraid to quote me. I get it I own you. When brown begins winning I expect you to vacate the premises dumbass.

Edit: 6-4 last year How does that equate to 5. Your math sucks.
My math is pretty good. And I sure would have liked to play our non conference schedule last year. I really think we would have beaten Florida State (3 - 6 last year) and Maryland (2-3. Last year). Sure could have bolstered Brown’s record for year two. Said differently, 8-4 was well within reach last year.

Reactions: Euell and WVUALLEN
My math is pretty good. And I sure would have liked to play our non conference schedule last year. I really think we would have beaten Florida State (3 - 6 last year) and Maryland (2-3. Last year). Sure could have bolstered Brown’s record for year two. Said differently, 8-4 was well within reach last year.
More like 7-5 with loss to OU and bowl win to finish 8-5.

Reactions: JWG66 and Euell
Says the guy that couldn’t wait to get off my ignore list so he could jump into my thread [laughing]

WVUAssclownForever

No idea who you are....my message was for osugrad/kingcoal and the other aliases he has.

Please put me back on ignore.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Only 4 taken in 2nd round.
2 in Rd 3
6 so far in 4th Rd

WVUAssclownForever

You can ignore him forever, but he'll never go away. Trust me, I know this for a fact. Cock roaches survive even nuclear holocausts.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
WVU will have defensive players drafted. It is starting somewhere.
Haven't had too many DL and LB drafted recently.

Whatever happens with Miller or Smith helps WVU. He started here. Involved in the development. Maybe most of it with Smith.

Neal Brown don't care.

WVU will have defensive players drafted. It is starting somewhere.
Haven't had too many DL and LB drafted recently.

Whatever happens with Miller or Smith helps WVU. He started here. Involved in the development. Maybe most of it with Smith.

Neal Brown don't care.
Fields only player Drafted from WVU.
University of Charleston and Marshall had 1 player taken.

Reactions: Rootmaster
My bad. Carry on being a loser. Reactions:KingCoal and Rootmaster

I can only imagine how ****ing pathetic king's coals life is when his sole purpose is to get on here and like bitchgregor's posts.....LMAO....how sad can you get.

You're funny WVULOSERFOREVER. Flailing throughout the forum posting "look at me" posts. Did mommy scold you?
That clown still does this regularly? I put him on ignore a few months back, and the forum improved dramatically. I'm guessing he probably still stalks my posts, and contributes some 6th grade type reply, which is okay, now that I no longer have to see what the nut is posting.

That clown still does this regularly? I put him on ignore a few months back, and the forum improved dramatically. I'm guessing he probably still stalks my posts, and contributes some 6th grade type reply, which is okay, now that I no longer have to see what the nut is posting.
But you still always bring up my name....LMAO...too funny.

You're funny WVULOSERFOREVER. Flailing throughout the forum posting "look at me" posts. Did mommy scold you?
Better than shitting on everything WVU football like you.

We went 6-4...waaaaa.....waaaaaa....Im a fan and demand that we only recruit 5 star players and go 13-0 every year...waaa...Im a fan and give it to me or im going to bitch about it nonstop on a message board.....waaaaa...

My bad. Carry on being a loser. Reactions:KingCoal and Rootmaster

I can only imagine how ****ing pathetic king's coals life is when his sole purpose is to get on here and like bitchgregor's posts.....LMAO....how sad can you get.
So says the band dork who closely monitors every one of my "likes." Your life is so boring that you wait for me to post a like, then throw a tantrum every time that I do. #PatheticLoser

We went 6-4...waaaaa.....waaaaaa....Im a fan and demand that we only recruit 5 star players and go 13-0 every year...waaa...Im a fan and give it to me or im going to bitch about it nonstop on a message board.....waaaaa...
Too funny. Your middle school intelligence is showing.

So says the band dork who closely monitors every one of my "likes." Your life is so boring that you wait for me to post a like, then throw a tantrum every time that I do. #PatheticLoser
Hey.....the band dork insult......LMAO.

Your HB like ratio is pathetically low. Do the right thing and shut your lame tough guy account down.
You still doing that lame HB like ratio thing? LMAO....how sad...

If I do leave...I would imagine coming back in 2031 and you still being here saying things like....

hb ratio....living in your head....band geek....homer....puppet.....pulling your strings....

LMAO...my god you are beyond pathetic.

You still doing that lame HB like ratio thing? LMAO....how sad...

If I do leave...I would imagine coming back in 2031 and you still being here saying things like....

hb ratio....living in your head....band geek....homer....puppet.....pulling your strings....

LMAO...my god you are beyond pathetic.

Still so easy 😂............LMAO

So 2 wins over teams that stunk would have matter how?

Now let's discuss Holgorsen's 2nd Ten Win Season.

Crying about somebody Crying on a glorified Reddit. Shew?

So 2 wins over teams that stunk would have matter how?

Now let's discuss Holgorsen's 2nd Ten Win Season.
Now let's discuss Neal Brown and only 22 games vs 8 years of Holgorsfold and 102 games. 3 seasons for Holgorsfold was 7-6 and a 2013 season of 4-8.

First Season in Big 12 with one of the best offenses returning for 2012: 7-6 (4-5)
W Marshall 5-7
W James Madison (FCS) 7-4
W Maryland 4-8
W Baylor 8-5 (4-5)
W Texas 9-4 (5-4)
L Texas Tech 8-5 (4-5)
L KSU 11-2 (8-1)
L TCU 7-6 (4-5)
L Oklahoma State 8-5 (5-4)
L Oklahoma 10-3 (8-1)
W ISU 6-7 (3-6)
W Kansas 1-11 (0-9)
L Syracuse 8-5 (5-2) [embarrassing loss to Syracuse became a theme for him]

Second Season in Big 12 with top recruit QB's (unproven) for 2013 4-8 (2-7)
W William & Mary (FCS) 7-5 (4-4) (only won by 7 and had to come from behind)
L Oklahoma 11-2 (7-2)
W Georgia State 0-12 (0-7)
L Maryland 7-6 (3-5) [they lost to Marshall in a bowl game]
W Oklahoma State 10-3 (7-2)
L Baylor 11-2 (8-1)
L Texas Tech 8-5 (4-5)
L Kansas State 8-5 (5-4)
W TCU 4-8 (2-7)
L Texas 8-5 (7-2)
L Kansas 3-9 (1-8) [Kansas first conference win after 26 straight losses)
L Iowa State 3-9 (2-7)

Wow a bunch of wins over teams that stunk. Also some losses to teams that stunk.

First 10 win season in Big least with a bit of luck to back into Orange Bowl. Got his biggest win that year in Orange Bowl with Bill Stewart players. The same team failed in first year Big 12. Beat 2 ranked teams #23 Cincinnati and #14 Clemson.

Second 10 win season beat no ranked teams and lost to OU and OSU the only 2 teams worth a crap that season on the schedule and Big 12 was the worst it had been since WVU entered.poor that year. Lost to a bad Miami team in the bowl game.

Bowl losses became Holgorsfold main theme.

I also recall your ass bitching and moaning over Holgs just like you are Brown. Now go troll the 247 board.

ADVERTISEMENT