ADVERTISEMENT

The Murder Of Tyre Nichols Was A Planned Execution By Five Memphis Police Officers

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Memphis police release bodycam footage of fatal beating of Tyre Nichols.​

TENNESSEE — The city of Memphis just released a video of five police officers beating Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man. The officers, who were all Black, were fired last week and charged on Thursday with murder in the case.

Last edited:
TENNESSEE — The city of Memphis just released a video of five police officers beating Tyre Nichols, a 29-year-old Black man. The officers, who were all Black, were fired last week and charged on Thursday with murder in the case.

I read it was still white supremacy even though it was all blacks involved.

CNN's Van Jones Blames Beating Death of Tyre Nichol's by 5 Black Police Officers on Racism https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/cnns-van-jones-b

465fc943cf0a73b1.jpeg

Reactions: roadtrasheer
When the cops pulled him over he should have give them what they ask for , pretty simple process, I've been arrested a couple times . As a young man I'd fight it cops would Black my eyes hand cuff me and take me to jail.
I watched the video and I kept asking why didn't the cops put a knee on his back and bring his arms back then I realized they are not allowed now .
Cops broke my uncles jaw a arm and several ribs gave him a concussion and several lacerations on head and face, he earned it . He is a druggie was running when they caught up to him he beat two up and run again when the others caught him they got even . He won a couple hundred thousand... not long after he was broke and homeless back in jail ... cops are human and can only take so much before they break .

There's no defending this. Just like there will be no defending anyone protesting that turns it into a color revolution.

Reactions: bigmac0924
And the unfortunate reality is Van Jones is one of the more sensible people on that network. I remember when he was extreme left and his positions really haven’t changed.
LOL, Van would have to move several miles to the right to make it to "extreme left".

Reactions: Airport and 30CAT
So any negative thing that happens is now an example of White Supremacy?

Leftists have moved to everything is racist.

Sickness indeed
I believe some , if not most bad happening in black communities can be linked to liberal supremacy. I could be wrong , but all things that have negatively affected blacks over the last couple decades has been put in place by liberals who believes minorities can't make it . Being free doesn't mean ya get free stuff .
The biggest enemy of the American black is the white liberal...Malcolm X.
Dependence begets subservience..Thomas Jefferson
Liberals still want minority people to be servants so they made them dependent on government....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT