ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM The lowdown on Brown

Good morning. I love this hire. We really just upgraded big time. Thanks Dana, and thanks Vernon for this interview...

I dig this part....
“I guess you just have to go with class because that applies to every area of his life. He’s an all out family man and he’s always well spoken and that’s not just in front of the media, that’s when he’s down on the field, behind the scenes, in the room. Everything he does is with absolute grace and dedication. He may have one of the best moral compasses I’ve ever seen of anybody in athletics as a whole.”

Last edited:
Reactions: RAK
Thanks Vernon. This and the Statewide Sportsline interview with Troy's play by play man are the most worthwhile info I've heard on Brown. The other stuff was your run of the mill, press release stuff that has been floating around for the past two days. Thanks again!

Sounds like a good man. Hope to hear who makes up his roster of assistants soon.

Good morning. I love this hire. We really just upgraded big time. Thanks Dana, and thanks Vernon for this interview...

I dig this part....
“I guess you just have to go with class because that applies to every area of his life. He’s an all out family man and he’s always well spoken and that’s not just in front of the media, that’s when he’s down on the field, behind the scenes, in the room. Everything he does is with absolute grace and dedication. He may have one of the best moral compasses I’ve ever seen of anybody in athletics as a whole.”
A breath of fresh air.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT