ADVERTISEMENT

The Libertarian Party is under new control

cam_blev

All-Conference
Gold Member
Oct 8, 2005
Crab Orchard
Not sure if I mentioned this when it happened last month but the Libertarian Party is under new control. All of the old guard has been replaced. If you follow the Libertarian Party on any social media you may have already noticed. This may turn out to be a bigger deal than people realize. The next election will provide a wonderful platform for someone to really try to change the discussion from a 2 sided conversation and a game of red vs blue. Twitter allowing a platform that isn't as guarded as main stream media will give them the opportunity to say their piece.

Reason I would say is more friendly to the old guard of LP but here is their piece on it and the probable presidential candidate

And if you prefer something a little more independent (and local I might add)
https://timcast.com/news/millennial...-the-libertarian-party-we-are-the-white-pill/

Reactions: WVUStrick44
just a couple examples of the new messaging coming form the party.
I cant help but think it will be hard to just ignore coming from the candidate of the third largest party in the country

This has me excited for the next election cycle

208b7a29f7094a3a.jpeg

Last edited:
This is big.
im not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic but I think it will at least make things more interesting

right after lock downs, vaccine passports, and inflation there's has never been a better time for their message

im not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic but I think it will at least make things more interesting

right after lock downs, vaccine passports, and inflation there's has never been a better time for their message
And soon, when you recognize nothing happened and it’s still a bunch of obscure people with zero traction, you’ll go through a period of disenfranchisement. After that, you’ll realize turning the table over isn’t an actual option and you need to attempt to help shape one of the 2 parties. That’s when you’ll actually grow up and not sound like some Gen Z putzstain.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
And soon, when you recognize nothing happened and it’s still a bunch of obscure people with zero traction, you’ll go through a period of disenfranchisement. After that, you’ll realize turning the table over isn’t an actual option and you need to attempt to help shape one of the 2 parties. That’s when you’ll actually grow up and not sound like some Gen Z putzstain.
If the LP was able to build a little momentum, they would only hand the Democrats victories. They would be the most hated party in America.

If the LP was able to build a little momentum, they would only hand the Democrats victories. They would be the most hated party in America.
I’m extremely libertarian myself, but I don’t support their party. Those people are the biggest collection of do nothings I’ve ever encountered.

your plan has been working great so far, look where its got us

What I am saying, is that the "do nothing libertarian party" of old has been taken over by a much more "**** it we'll do it ourselves" type and the world is changing if you haven't noticed

your plan has been working great so far, look where its got us

What I am saying, is that the "do nothing libertarian party" of old has been taken over by a much more "**** it we'll do it ourselves" type and the world is changing if you haven't noticed
If you think the Democrats and Republicans are going to let a third party in to crash their monopoly, you're crazy. The Dems and Repubs are running the biggest scam in America and since they control the laws, they control their power.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If you think the Democrats and Republicans are going to let a third party in to crash their monopoly, you're crazy. The Dems and Repubs are running the biggest scam in America and since they control the laws, they control their power.
DNC & RNC is a two headed snake.
Why do people always elect lawyers? They for the most part are born vile creatures

If it is so obvious that Dems and Repubs are running the scam, having a party devoted to pointing out that scam seems like a good thing

I dont expect the Libertarian candidate to win. But I believe having a good Libertarian candidate changes the conversation

Oh and their monopoly is already crashing, control of the global economic money was their monopoly

If it is so obvious that Dems and Repubs are running the scam, having a party devoted to pointing out that scam seems like a good thing

I dont expect the Libertarian candidate to win. But I believe having a good Libertarian candidate changes the conversation

Oh and their monopoly is already crashing, control of the global economic money was their monopoly
I'm not arguing that a 3rd party isn't a good thing. I'm saying the system is rigged so no 3rd party ever really has a chance.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I'm not arguing that a 3rd party isn't a good thing. I'm saying the system is rigged so no 3rd party ever really has a chance.
Rigged…hmmm. You want a parliamentary government where they regularly have to disband and reform? We have the same coalitions. It’s just that ours form within two major parties. Then our systems adds the stability of set terms of service.

Rigged…hmmm. You want a parliamentary government where they regularly have to disband and reform? We have the same coalitions. It’s just that ours form within two major parties. Then our systems adds the stability of set terms of service.
In your lifetime, how many federally elected positions have been filled by someone who had never been a member of the Democrats or Republicans? I get a lot of folks go independent after aligning with the major parties but once their name is out there, the ball game changes a bit.

How many truly independents have there been? We know no President or VP so that narrows it down to the House and Senate. You might be able to count them on 1 hand which means that percentage is so finite, it isn't even worth discussing.

In your lifetime, how many federally elected positions have been filled by someone who had never been a member of the Democrats or Republicans? I get a lot of folks go independent after aligning with the major parties but once their name is out there, the ball game changes a bit.

How many truly independents have there been? We know no President or VP so that narrows it down to the House and Senate. You might be able to count them on 1 hand which means that percentage is so finite, it isn't even worth discussing.
My point was not that other parties or independence have access. My point is the the major parties are coalitions of separate interests. Within the parties people find representation. And the parties change in response to changing constituents’ interests.

Lol, you think the Dems and GOPers aren’t getting in on crypto? They’ll still hold the power and effect laws to control. I learned 15 years ago the Libertarian party was a joke to serious politics. And it always has new blood. It’s the same basic age bracket. Idealistic as hell and unable to create an internal coalition.

Lol, you think the Dems and GOPers aren’t getting in on crypto? They’ll still hold the power and effect laws to control. I learned 15 years ago the Libertarian party was a joke to serious politics. And it always has new blood. It’s the same basic age bracket. Idealistic as hell and unable to create an internal coalition.
I don't think you get it, bitcoin doesn't need the politicians, politicians need bitcoin and Bitcoin doesn't change and no one controls it
if they regulate it the company moves and the people regulators lose money. China banned mining, it all moved to the US. If US bans mining they move to El Salvador

there are major differences between 15 years ago and now
for example during the next election neither the Republican nor Democratic candidate will be on the biggest show in the world, but the Libertarian candidate will be

I don't think you get it, bitcoin doesn't need the politicians, politicians need bitcoin and Bitcoin doesn't change and no one controls it
if they regulate it the company moves and the people regulators lose money. China banned mining, it all moved to the US. If US bans mining they move to El Salvador

there are major differences between 15 years ago and now
for example during the next election neither the Republican nor Democratic candidate will be on the biggest show in the world, but the Libertarian candidate will be
Lol, ok dude. You and the rest of the neck beards have it all figured out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT