ADVERTISEMENT

The lack of thread view

I wish it would cause the defections on the MMB

The ignore feature works great...I've used it on several posters on the WVSports Main board and it has made it better reading.

The main board has seen far less of the B&G idiots since the switch. I've got the two biggest douchebags on Ignore (which is amazing.....the posts don't even show up). It's made the main board SO much better.

Don't you like to see what we deal with? I enjoy reading comments by some of the out of touch with reality idiots.

Time to test out the ignore feature.

Why would anyone be so thin skinned to do such a thing? A lot of us who post here can be labeled idiots, myself included. That's part of the enjoyment. I always enjoy back and forth banter. Did you think my previous post was directed at you? Just to clear that up, it was not. I like a lot of what you post.

Why would anyone be so thin skinned to do such a thing? A lot of us who post here can be labeled idiots, myself included. That's part of the enjoyment. I always enjoy back and forth banter. Did you think my previous post was directed at you? Just to clear that up, it was not. I like a lot of what you post.

I didn't think it was directed at me and nor was I offended. I wouldn't block anyone on this board because I like reading the different opinions on such a wide variety of subjects. I was referring to to some of the posters on the MMB that continue to make that board difficult to read.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT