ADVERTISEMENT

The IQ level in this place is too low for me

15036337_641910372636342_8106685411559242423_n.jpg

Reactions: Airport
Dude, I usually don't give a shit who posts and who doesn't. I'm just giving a little bit of advice.

A forum is best when there are many different opinions and viewpoints. Don't attempt to win every battle you choose to join. Be more selective. This is an open board and it isn't worth an emotion of any type when one participates.

Take a break. Come back when you feel up to it. Or leave. But sharing opinions and discussing the actions of this country with many of these people can and should be enjoyable. But always keep in mind that you are nothing more than a participant that is open for attack and just ignore it. There are some on here that does nothing make personal attacks simply because they can't form a legitimate point of discussion or they have a sensitive ego and lash out whenever someone disagrees. But there are more people on here willing to talk about stuff.

Do as you wish but don't think for a second that coming on here saying you are leaving matters to anyone. It will just get mocked and deservingly so.

Reactions: EEResistable
The ignore feature is a WONDERFUL feature....I have a great many on there and it has saved me a few more grey hairs....:)

Obama's staff today.... lol

must be the white house...

11-4.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT