ADVERTISEMENT

The hillster speaking in India

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
" if you voted republican you don't like black people and you don't like women having jobs".........what sat you atlkvb?.......a tinge of racism and sexism there perhaps?

Ya'll pay more attention to that retired Grandmaw than you do your man in the White house.

I just wish her "helpers" would have let her fall on her face down those stairs.

It’s really funny. She is yesterday’s news to everyone else except clowns whose heads she lives in rent free.
Burn her! Burn the witch! I know, I had a friend who thinks he hates Pelosi and didn't even know what state she was from and told me she was the speaker of the senate, lol, Trump brought out a lot of first time voters who learned civics by way of Breitbart and Fox news.

Keyser76,May 4, 2017
You ****s really are deplorable, I don't hate on any Repubs after they are out of power, even Cheney, lol.

Keyser76,Apr 4, 2017
Call me when Cheney gets shot for unmasking Valerie Plame.

Keyser76,Sep 3, 2015
lol, We really gonna argue whose fault Iraq was? I vote Rumsfeld and Cheney.

Keyser76,Jul 29, 2015
But hey, Cheney lied and scared the wingnuts and spineless Democrats into green lighting the stupid war. Not to mention we took out Irans main enemy in Saddam and gave them all the inroads into Iraq that they wanted.

Keyser76,Apr 8, 2015
That said I never thought anyone on either side was the antichrist hell bent on destroying America, although Cheney comes close!

Reactions: wvu2007
It’s really funny. She is yesterday’s news to everyone else except clowns whose heads she lives in rent free.

What's really funny are the people that voted for her.

The fact that the two parties nominated her and Trump to be their representatives.... just sad.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
What's really funny are the people that voted for her.

The fact that the two parties nominated her and Trump to be their representatives.... just sad.

Even sadder, Dems are going to throw crap against the wall again, and Trump will have another term if the economy hasn't nosedived.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Hillbag's new and improved pantsuit
DYqKmDbX0AYu1dD.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT