ADVERTISEMENT

The guy from Ohio . . .

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Seems to be a very confused, insecure man.

On October 13th, moments after Iowa State finished off throttling the eers, he makes a post making fun of WVU losing. Post was made prior to the Iowa State fans even storming the field in celebration.

A week later, WVU fans return the favor, making fun of the very same guy for his team getting boat raced by Purdue.

Today, the guy from Ohio is mad because WVU fans are making fun of him.

Weird if you ask me.

Just some advice to the guy from Ohio:

Don't run your jaws if your balls can't withstand the backlash.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Urban Meyer is 6-0 vs. Michigan, but you were flappin' your dentures about him on the main board. You're the confused one, but with an alcohol-ravaged and aging brain, this isn't surprising.

P.S. Unlike you and the other cowards, I'm here after a loss.

On the main board, I simply questioned if Urban had reported the abuse and beating that took place on Saturday night, which was a legitimate question, as I don't want to see the B1G receive another black eye over the lack of institutional control that's running rampath at programs like OSU, MSU, and PSU.

Last edited:
On the main board, I simply questioned if Urban had reported the abuse and beating that took place on Saturday night, which was a legitimate question, as I don't want to see the B1G receive another black eye over the lack of institutional control that's running rampath at programs like OSU, MSU, and PSU.
You're too dumb to debate me, and Urban Meyer is 6-0 vs. the Skunk Weasels. Have you reported Urban's annual a$$ beatings of Hairball and cHoke to scUM's campus police?

You're having issues with staying on topic.

The topic concerned your level of insanity when it comes to internet posting.

Here, allow me to run through it once more:

1. Ohio guy makes post calling out eer fans for losing big to Iowa State, moments after the clock hit double zeros.
2. Ohio guy gets the same exact treatment a week later, by eer fans, after nuts lose big to Purdue.
3. Ohio guy is mad as hell.

1. Fake Michigan fan posts sh!t about a coach that owns scUM with zero provocation by tOSU fan.

2. Fake Michigan fan can't comprehend the hypocrisy of certain (not all) WVU fans, who hid from here after the debacle in Ames, only to return pounding their chests after Ohio State loses.

3. Fake Michigan fans spends all day today deep-throating fans of the team for which he owned season tickets.

4. Fake Michigan fan is a total fraud and really a WVU fan in maize and blue drag.

Seems to be a very confused, insecure man.

On October 13th, moments after Iowa State finished off throttling the eers, he makes a post making fun of WVU losing. Post was made prior to the Iowa State fans even storming the field in celebration.

A week later, WVU fans return the favor, making fun of the very same guy for his team getting boat raced by Purdue.

Today, the guy from Ohio is mad because WVU fans are making fun of him.

Weird if you ask me.

Just some advice to the guy from Ohio:

Don't run your jaws if your balls can't withstand the backlash.

IS THAT THE SAME AS "DON'T LET YOUR ALLIGATOR MOUTH OVERRIDE YOUR LIZARD ASS?

The Urban lover is very adept in doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT