ADVERTISEMENT

The genius of Buc-ee's

Vernon

The Legend
Staff
May 29, 2001
Beyond The Sun
wvsports.com
I love this Twitter account and how he covers the history of franchises, many of them are restaurants. Click the tweet to follow along with the thread. If you've been to a Buc-ee's you'll better understand this. If you haven't, get there!

FjIx7DYVsAAVkrD

I love this Twitter account and how he covers the history of franchises, many of them are restaurants. Click the tweet to follow along with the thread. If you've been to a Buc-ee's you'll better understand this. If you haven't, get there!

FjIx7DYVsAAVkrD
The Buc-ee's in Florence, SC is the only one I've been in or actually seen. That place is insane. Inside the store is like black friday.....only convenience store I've been in with people pushing carts around.

Love Buc-ee's. You pass several on every road trip in the state of Texas, The only downside is on big travel weekends the inside and parking lot can be a nightmare.

A truck stop with amazingly clean bathrooms, solid food, and with no trucks allowed. Brilliant!

Reactions: Vernon
Love Buc-ee's. You pass several on every road trip in the state of Texas, The only downside is on big travel weekends the inside and parking lot can be a nightmare.

A truck stop with amazingly clean bathrooms, solid food, and with no trucks allowed. Brilliant!
The ones I've been to are busy like that almost every day and every hour of the day. It's insane.

Bathrooms are immaculate. We have a tiny one about a mile from our home. When we go see our in-laws in Fort Worth, there is one on I-45 about halfway in Madisonville. That one is gigantic, and always insanely busy.

Reactions: Vernon
ADVERTISEMENT