ADVERTISEMENT

The Face of Mountaineer Football

88rocco

Senior
Feb 13, 2012
Nuff said:

1918-Neal-Brown-SLT_5.jpg

Actually his wife loved coming here. Morgantown area and greater North Central WV is a lot bigger and nicer than Troy, AL. Entire Morgantown area, region is growing, developing with $$$$$$$ and if your wealthy Morgantown is especially a great area to live in. Downtown Pittsburgh is also only a 1 hour drive north and the suburbs of metro Pittsburgh is only 35-40 minutes away.

Morgantown has developed nicely over the last 10-15 years. More to come. Morgantown area and entire county is booming. Troy, AL is in a shit hole middle of nowhere Alabama county. Very scummy area in Alabama. Alabama is warmer but tornadoes are bad and it’s quite scummy. It’s southern trash rampant to the fullest. Huntsville is only nice area in Alabama. Tuscaloosa is ok cause U of Alabama brings a lot to that area. Other than that it’s bad.

When I attended WVU I wouldnt have wanted to live there full time as an adult or raising a family. This is when all the new development was stirring.

Cant say that anymore. Morgantown has developed and is pretty nice. I could live there now. It is like living in any other suburb.

If he's as good at leading the team/program as he is at everything else good times are coming.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT