Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
1. Lose games
2. Recruit badly
3. Say dumb things in the media

1. Lose games
2. Recruit badly
3. Say dumb things in the media
I really hope that Huggins teaches that dumb bastard a lesson. I know that it is hard to get up for a team like Marshall, but he should show no mercy...

I really hope that Huggins teaches that dumb bastard a lesson. I know that it is hard to get up for a team like Marshall, but he should show no mercy...
Some people just cannot be taught. Most Marshall fans are in this category.

Probably why they ended up at Marshall in the first place now that I think of it....

I don't think he'll be able not to crush them. But, he does have an ax to grind with DD. Hard to tell what kind of mood he'll be in at tipoff. If DD runs his mouth before the game, I can see a 30pt. win.

I'm going to guess that Huggins doesn't run the score up. Huggins is a filthy drunk pervert with ISIS sympathies, but he's not an idiot. He knows that the best way to rebuff D'Antoni is to just disregard him.

I'm going to guess that Huggins doesn't run the score up. Huggins is a filthy drunk pervert with ISIS sympathies, but he's not an idiot. He knows that the best way to rebuff D'Antoni is to just disregard him.
I know I should not ask but I have to...defend "ISIS sympathies" please!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT