ADVERTISEMENT

The Demonizing of Joe Manchin begins...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
As Senator Joe Manchin demands Democrats drop critical climate funding to replace coal- and gas-fired power plants with renewable energy sources, investigative reporting into the financial dealings of Manchin reveals that he has profited over $4.5 million from investments in West Virginia coal companies since he became a U.S. senator. Investigative journalist Daniel Boguslaw, who looked into the network of coal companies that Manchin and his family has owned and held stock in over the decades, says Manchin’s voting record in Washington shows him “prioritizing a dying industry that he’s making millions of dollars off of.” The report also finds that Manchin’s family coal businesses have grim records of pollution, safety violations and death.

Reactions: moe
hg9wr8w96j671.gif

As Senator Joe Manchin demands Democrats drop critical climate funding to replace coal- and gas-fired power plants with renewable energy sources, investigative reporting into the financial dealings of Manchin reveals that he has profited over $4.5 million from investments in West Virginia coal companies since he became a U.S. senator. Investigative journalist Daniel Boguslaw, who looked into the network of coal companies that Manchin and his family has owned and held stock in over the decades, says Manchin’s voting record in Washington shows him “prioritizing a dying industry that he’s making millions of dollars off of.” The report also finds that Manchin’s family coal businesses have grim records of pollution, safety violations and death.
What did this outfit find regarding the Biden family investments?

The walls will continue to close on him regarding climate protection initiatives. It’s a losing battle for him.
How? If he holds the line for WV, whether it’s because he personally benefits or not, he’ll be re-elected. They have nothing over him. If he switches parties, Shumer loses Majority. I don’t think the Crazy Left is prepared for what happens to them if they grab the tail of this snake.

How? If he holds the line for WV, whether it’s because he personally benefits or not, he’ll be re-elected. They have nothing over him. If he switches parties, Shumer loses Majority. I don’t think the Crazy Left is prepared for what happens to them if they grab the tail of this snake.
I’m not talking short term.

I’m not talking short term.
It’s not a losing position for the state. Siphon as much pork as we can get for the cost of killing the industry. I’d rather it go to WV than any of the other litany of unneeded bullshit in the left’s budget.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT